Thread: Aim For The Face

Default Aim For The Face

Been spraying massive facials for a long while, and now searching for like-minded fetishists to share my experiences. A fan of FF for some time, I'd like to become an active member and hope this site is a fitting forum for my contributions. I do take, and have, my own (consensual, adult) pics and intend on uploading before long. However, I'm also interested in posting about some of my more memorable facials for which I am without photos, or not entirely cool with showing off the images (or not permitted by the persons depicted!) Thanks, and looking forward to participating!

A facial from about six months ago has stayed with me so much that it's almost the lone catalyst in my desire to begin sharing.

Nora is a new friend of a longstanding gf. At 41 she's older, and relatively plain. She has long brown hair & brown eyes, a thick frame and a very big, round behind. The girl and I doubled with Nora and a date for drinks, and the skinny jeans and heels she wore accentuated her alluring bottom irresistibly so. As the night winded down her date left and the girlfriend took to the dancefloor, leaving Nora and I alone in the club's vip section.

Upon their meeting the gf had said to her that she was just my type, citing my penchant for sizeable backsides, Nora told me with a smile. "She said you would destroy me." She added with a laugh.

Anyway, she shook her ass and posed for me, let me grab at & slap it and bury my face in it before sitting down and moving it around on my already raging hardon. When I groaned that she was going to make me come in my pants she laughed, and when I told her I wanted to come on her face she laughed again.

Nora got to her feet not without nervousness, and appearing to be both embarrassed and flattered at once, and I hurriedly stroked my dick at & smacked it all over her big ass. I turned her around and guided her to her knees, tentatively but without objection. She knelt prettily and held steady, staring at me with a smile.

Nora blushed and glared at me with a smirk as I all but immediately sprayed cum at her forehead. I sprayed more at her head and in her hair and she flinched, screaming playfully; "Aah!", her smile widening. I shot it in each of her eyes and she barely winced, but did keep them shut thereafter. Opening her mouth instead, as if for direction, I continued to aim high. "Somebody's packing a fucking load!" She shrieked, under fire from yet more cum overhead. She spat out residual cum that had made it's way incidentally into her mouth, then exclaimed; "Jesus!" in astonishment as the last of it further splashed her face. "That because of the booty??" She asked humorously and knowingly, soaked and bespattered.

The cum I'd shot all over Nora's forehead, at her eyes and in her hair had splattered thoroughly her face, her nose and mouth. And messily about her cleavage, shirt and jeans. Yet she endured throughout, and laughed & laughed about it afterwards.

I've wanted her badly since, and have once had sex with the girlfriend in question while calling Nora's name; talking about her big ass and how I want to cum in her face. It may not have been my biggest or best, and not my first or last, but the facial I got Nora with, the circumstance, her reaction, was among my most exciting and memorable.
    Last edited by Jack Incognito; 07-25-2014 at 07:19 PM.

Expert

cool photos please