Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW - Super sexy wife willing do ANYTHING

Beginner

Wink From Mrs Wowza

Hello Everybody,

I just wanted to say hello and thanks for the compliments. I don't write a whole lot because I'm kind of shy. Anyway, I was curious as to what you guys might want to see while my hubby is saving up his cum for our next public cum drinking. Just trying to come up with some new kinky ideas.
    Last edited by wowza; 12-06-2014 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wowza View Post
    Hello Everybody,

I just wanted to say hello and thanks for the compliments. I don't write a whole lot because I'm kind of shy. Anyway, I was curious as to what you guys might want to see while my hubby is saving up his cum for our next public cum drinking. Just trying to come up with some new kinky ideas.
    Hello, Mrs. Wowza! Thanks for stopping by! No need to feel shy around us. We've all concluded you're the best, most loving, most kinky wife to Mr. Wowza! Much respect for you!!!

The pint glass thing was amazing! I can't get enough of that! Of course, that all depends on how much cum your hubby is saving! That definitely took quite a lot! How much does he have saved up so far?

Also, I'm interested to know if, while you're drinking cum in public, do you ever get any weird looks from other people? As if they suspect something? Or do most people just not even notice?

Thank you to both you and your hubby for sharing your insatiable cum thirst with us!!! You two are the greatest!

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by alwayscummin79 View Post
    Hello, Mrs. Wowza! Thanks for stopping by! No need to feel shy around us. We've all concluded you're the best, most loving, most kinky wife to Mr. Wowza! Much respect for you!!!

The pint glass thing was amazing! I can't get enough of that! Of course, that all depends on how much cum your hubby is saving! That definitely took quite a lot! How much does he have saved up so far?

Also, I'm interested to know if, while you're drinking cum in public, do you ever get any weird looks from other people? As if they suspect something? Or do most people just not even notice?

Thank you to both you and your hubby for sharing your insatiable cum thirst with us!!! You two are the greatest!
    Thanks so much! Mr. Wowza told me he has about 20 loads saved up so far.
    Most of the time no one pays us any attention while I am drinking cum because it looks as if I am drinking a pina colada or something of that nature. That is what is sexy about it. No one knows but my hubby and I. One time I was at a bar and eating a cum popsicle and some people kind of looked at me funny as if something was up, but they never said anything to me about it.

Beginner

For you it must be an extrem intim and erotic experience.
    For me/us its mostly a very exciting imagination of you desiring the semen and savoring a big amount in public.

You spark the fire for us all evertime you share your great experience with us!
    Thanks!

to Mrs Wowza.... could you do a video this time where we see you drink all that cum in public... its a super turn on to see a delicious woman like you savour cum in public....hope to see a video soon!

Wow, extremely hot and exceptionally kinky! I love the public cum consumption, it must be such a turn on for you two! You are both so lucky keep up the great work! xxx Thor

Mrs Wowza id love to see more of your hot body in lingerie stockings etc and mr wowza fucking to from behind showing off that hot ass and some more anal, don't let him cum in you or ass as he has to save it for your other adventures.
    great posts
    Like to see all the previous Winners of the The World famous "FacialForum" Competition ?
    Visit the **Competition Winners Hall of Fame** the winner for each month is added here loads of great facials going back many years
    Not a Platinum member yet click here to join

Cool

You're very hot, Mz Wowza!

Speaking of horny, let me know how everyone likes these.
    Has anyone been saving up cum using our pictures?
    More like using up

Great pictures, really beautiful
    Nice breasts
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...5&d=1410068093
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...6&d=1413948623
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...3&d=1408774055

Lovely legs, splendid. And her mouth!
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...7&d=1413948644

Wow
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...2&d=1413948513
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...6&d=1410502119
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...3&d=1410078869

Virgin

I think I have the hottest, kinkiest wife on the planet.
    Yes, that is a full glass of cum and yes she is drinking it in public with me.
    She's really amazing!!! Jeep coing!

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Mrs Wowza id love to see more of your hot body in lingerie stockings etc and mr wowza fucking to from behind showing off that hot ass and some more anal, don't let him cum in you or ass as he has to save it for your other adventures.
    great posts
    Buster you wanted to see some lingerie with anal, so she said this one is for you.

I love to feel how tight her ass is around my cock during anal. While I'm fucking her ass I'm day dreaming about how my sperm is going to look all over her face when it's time for me to cum.
    She likes to make everyone happy, so if you like what you see let her know it.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wowza; 12-12-2014 at 02:34 AM.

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast