Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: NEW - Super sexy wife willing do ANYTHING

Default Mr. and Mrs. Wowza

Hey guys I haven't replied to the thread too much but i check it regularly and was hoping you guys could give us an update? Nothing has been posted in a while and wanted to know if a friendly update would be possible. I know it's been cold all across the nation lately so that has probablly put the cum walk on hold but just wanted to see you folks hadn't dropped off the radar!

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Josh6167 View Post
    Hey guys I haven't replied to the thread too much but i check it regularly and was hoping you guys could give us an update? Nothing has been posted in a while and wanted to know if a friendly update would be possible. I know it's been cold all across the nation lately so that has probablly put the cum walk on hold but just wanted to see you folks hadn't dropped off the radar!
    Hey guys, it's nice to know we are still thought about. We have been really busy as of late and of course the weather doesn't help. We will try and work on getting some new stuff up.
    I will say this, when we see we are missed it makes us want to post more. So let us know if you would like some new pictures.
    Last edited by wowza; 03-05-2015 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by winstanley View Post
    I wish that cock was mine ... is all I can say!!!

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...0&d=1419666448
    Yes - would love to see more!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wowza View Post
    I will say this, when we see we are missed it makes us want to post more. So let us know if you would like some new pictures.
    You guys are being missed! Loved your pics and hope to see more!

yes please! more pics is always appreciated!

Default We Definitely miss you both!

Hey guys, it's nice to know we are still thought about. We have been really busy as of late and of course the weather doesn't help. We will try and work on getting some new stuff up.
    Hey glad to hear from you guys. Busy schedules with work and the weather seems to be on everyone's plate lately. Just nice to hear from you guys and still doing your thing. I think i speak for everyone when i say we would definitely love to see more pictures and are eagerly looking forward to the cum walk but nice to see you guys still check the forums. You two certainly have fans here that think about you guys and your walks often! Some pics just for fun would be great!

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Josh6167 View Post
    Hey glad to hear from you guys. Busy schedules with work and the weather seems to be on everyone's plate lately. Just nice to hear from you guys and still doing your thing. I think i speak for everyone when i say we would definitely love to see more pictures and are eagerly looking forward to the cum walk but nice to see you guys still check the forums. You two certainly have fans here that think about you guys and your walks often! Some pics just for fun would be great!
    Here you go Josh - From one of our previous walks. Hope you guys enjoy a little update.

Mr. and Mrs. Wowza - you are rock stars! I just went through all 17 pages of this thread and I very much want more. Better late than never, eh?

I cannot decide which of these pictures is my favorite:

This one reminds me of the French Quarter in New Orleans and I can think of no better place for such fun shenanigans!

This one is just so wonderfully normal that its incredible. Also, the slight peek at the curve of your breast under your shirt is wonderfully titillating.

I will definitely be following this thread with great enthusiasm from now on. Thank you very much to a gorgeous lady and her lucky husband!

Default Thanks!

Here you go Josh - From one of our previous walks. Hope you guys enjoy a little update.
    Hey Mr. and Mrs. Wowza Thanks alot for sharing and letting us know you are still around and still check the forum. Hope things calm down for you guys so we can see ya around here more but it's always nice to see new pics and that you guys are still here!

Expert

Of course we want some new pics! It's been months we're waiting for that
    Looking fowardr to see a new post from u!

Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast