Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Verification (& first post)

Default Offended?

Quote Originally Posted by groovyruby View Post
    C'mon. Look at your biceps, hand size and stubble. You may be fooling others but I can tell you're a guy. I'm sorry if some people find pointing out reality offensive but I find a tranny posing as a real women offensive to us straight guys.
    Offended by seeing someone take a mans load in the face on an Internet forum for facials? Sorry, that's just ridiculous.

If you don't like the thread keep your peace and don't look at it.

Don't listen to this guy!

On another note though. I would love to see your boobs and some naughty pics of your husband fucking your pussy. And thanks for posting!

* Verified Member *

Quote Originally Posted by sissygal85 View Post
    Thanks for proving that I shouldn't have done this...........

I may not be the prettiest girl on here; I may look like a jock softball player, but I'm still a girl! Maybe next time you'll be happier if I just block off my face and only show my tits and pussy? Forgive me for thinking that "facial" forum meant that you wanted to see my husband's cum on my face. Or maybe you just want to see it when the girl looks like a supermodel!
    Sorry that some people have been rude on here. Just try to ignore them. you're gorgeous, and it takes guts to reveal yourself on here, and there are plenty of us that appreciate it. Whatever you're comfortable showing.

Default chill out please

Guys and Girls
    please just chill out and all play nice after all we are all here to enjoy the forum.
    Everyone is entitled to an opinion that said if it offends another member its not right.
    so please be careful with your comments if you dont like any thing you see on the forum just move on to somthing that better suites you

Thank you
    Like to see all the previous Winners of the The World famous "FacialForum" Competition ?
    Visit the **Competition Winners Hall of Fame** the winner for each month is added here loads of great facials going back many years
    Not a Platinum member yet click here to join

Virgin

Nice I like the post

Expert

good blowjob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12