How old was the girl? 14
    What is your favorite position to fuck a girl? doggy style
    Where is your favorite place to cum? in the face, of course
    How big is your cock in inches? 6
    How many girls have you fucked? 4
    Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass? no
    Have you ever participate in a bukkake? no but would be fun
    Have you ever tasted your own cum? sure, delicious
    Whats the craziest thing you have done? I gave a facial to a girl in the garden of her parents' house while the parents were in the living room
    Whats your hottest fantasy ( feel free to include me if you want! lol :P ) being sucked by 3 girls
    Have you ever been caught jerking off? hmm, yes
    Have you ever licked a girls asshole? no
    Have you ever had a girl play with your ass? no
    Do you have any fetishes? swimsuits

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by CumInMyMouth View Post
    Hey guys!

So... Me and some of the other girls have been really good about answering your blowjob questionnaire. As such, I think its only fair that you answer our questionnaire! Please be honest, and lets see where this goes.

How old were you the first time you had sex? 13
    How old was the girl?19
    What is your favorite position to fuck a girl?doggy
    Where is your favorite place to cum?mouth
    How big is your cock in inches? 6
    How many girls have you fucked?8
    Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass?yes
    Have you ever participate in a bukkake?lol recieved
    Have you ever tasted your own cum?oh yes
    Whats the craziest thing you have done?got on my knees at an adult theater
    Whats your hottest fantasy ( feel free to include me if you want! lol :P )licking cleanup
    Have you ever been caught jerking off? If so, by who and what happened?a few times
    Have you ever licked a girls asshole?many times
    Have you ever had a girl play with your ass?yes
    Do you have any fetishes?cum swallowing

Feel free to add more questions, girls!
    love everything to do with cum

[Deleted post.]

This is only fun if the ladies respond to us.
    Last edited by collegeguy023; 05-09-2015 at 09:05 AM.

Beginner

I haven't been on forums for a long time (was traveling), it looks so shiny and new!

- How old were you the first time you had sex?
    11 (I was very young and didn't know anything)

- How old was the girl?

- What is your favorite position to fuck a girl?
    God the options! I do love fucking a girl's mouth something fierce, but if I had to say standard fair, I kind of like watching a girl ride me.

- Where is your favorite place to cum?
    In her mouth, deep down her throat or deep in her pussy.

- How big is your cock in inches?
    6 Feet, just kidding, 6 inches.

- How many girls have you fucked?

- Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass?
    Once, it really isn't my cup of tea

- Have you ever participate in a bukkake?
    Nope, looks fun though

- Have you ever tasted your own cum?
    Yeah, after I kiss a girl that has swallowed my cum

- Whats the craziest thing you have done?
    It's honestly hard to pick, I've done a lot of crazy stuff. I used to fuck my first girlfriend in the park, in the middle of the day, across the street from a police station.

I'm dark skinned and usually date caucasian girls, which can be difficult sometimes. Like one of my exes was this really sweet and short jewish girl with amazing tits. She really liked me but her parents and brother were very racist and would say awful things to me. Anytime they would piss me off I'd end up fucking their daughter senseless so I guess we're even. I once fucked her one their dining room table and would get a private laugh whenever they sat there.

Another time I was at a party for a co-worker and noticed a stunning asian girl. It turned out she was the wife of one of my co-workers. We flirted that night, nothing bad or anything, innocent enough. But the next week my co-worker approached me because they were swingers and his wife wanted to fuck me. A couple days later he gave me the keys to his apartment and told me to have fun. I went over and his wife greeted me in a garter belt and stockings. That's it. I fucked her so hard that the next day she was texting my co-worker how sore her pussy was.

I'd say the craziest/hottest would be my relationship with my old roommate and her girlfriends when I was in college. We grew up together, were pretty close, but it was almost like a brother/sister type relationship to me. Plus she was always adament about being a lesbian and hating dick as long as I've known her. So I never really entertained the notion. Then she started dating this gorgeous redhead who became obsessed with me. Like she would blatantly tell me she wanted to fuck me in front of my friend. It caused a lot of problems at first because my friend would get mad at me whenever her girlfriend would talk about having a threesome or swallowing my cum. Mind you, all that teasing was also driving me nuts too, I had months of blue balls because of that girl.

Then one day my friend and I were both off from work, goofing off and watching a movie together in our shitty apartment. Our heat was out, we were cuddling and the next thing I knew her hand is in my pants pulling my dick out and sucking me into her mouth. I was shocked (and a little weirded out), but soon we were fucking really hard on our couch. It turns out my friend had a crush on me since we were kids and was always curious about me. She also got off on the fact she was very very caucasian and I'm very exotic looking. She loves watching my dark cock pounding away at her pussy. She really got off on getting it rough.

We kept it a secret for a little less than a month before we pulled her girlfriend into it. That was very complicated because her girlfriend is the truest definition of the term cum slut. Whenever I fucked my friend she was get very jealous. But when I started fucking my friend's girlfriend it was like a switch went off. She loved sucking me off. I got my first real deepthroat from her. In fact, my fetish with facials, mouth fucking, oral in general really is because of her. She's told me on many occassions that she loved to be used. So honestly she spoiled me! I remember one day where we just laid in bed most of the day and all she wanted to do was just keep sucking me off because she needed my cum. The whole day. I lost track of how much I came, but by the end of the day my dick hurt and I could barely cum. I don't think my sperm count ever recovered from that, lol.

I actually used to creampie my friend's pussy because it was one of the few times her girlfriend would eat her out, because she wanted my cum so badly. She had a very one track mind, if she got even the slightest bit horny, she needed my cock in her mouth.

But that one relationship opened a whole door of bi-sexual girls, 4-somes and sorority sisters to me. And I have to admit I'll die happy with the memory of my dick sandwiched between the mouths of 4 beautiful women.

- Whats your hottest fantasy ( feel free to include me if you want! lol :P )

As you can see above, I've been pretty lucky. My latest fantasy has to do with the apartment I moved into. I have a balcony with a stunning view of NYC and I really want to fuck a girl senseless where anyone can see us. I definitely want to have a girl deepthroat me while I'm out there. If I move out of here before I can make that happen it is a serious crime.

- Have you ever been caught jerking off?

Yeah a few times, my friend's girlfriend (the one I mentioned above) would get so pissed at me for jerking off because she felt it was a waste of cum.

- Have you ever licked a girls asshole?

Not really my jam

- Have you ever had a girl play with your ass?

See above

- Do you have any fetishes?

Facials, mouth fucking, oral creampies. I love watching a girl swallow my cum. I also have an interracial fetish. As a dark skinned male I will admit I get off on fucking caucasian girls.

Virgin

How old were you the first time you had sex? 13

How old was the girl? 13

What is your favorite position to fuck a girl? face to face, girl on top, heavy kissing

Where is your favorite place to cum? definitely in her mouth

How big is your cock in inches? 7.5

How many girls have you fucked? ???

Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass? yes

Have you ever participate in a bukkake? no but really want to

Have you ever tasted your own cum? yes

Whats the craziest thing you have done? everything I do is crazy

Whats your hottest fantasy ( feel free to include me if you want! lol :P ) something I haven't done is dp a chick. would love to do that

Have you ever been caught jerking off? If so, by who and what happened? no

Have you ever licked a girls asshole?everygirl

Have you ever had a girl play with your ass? love it

Do you have any fetishes? i have a cum fetish. love a girl to play with my cum and swallow. this has led to me freezing my cum and serving up large amounts for gf's to play with. I am very visual and record everything. up front and hidden cams. love to have girls swallow my piss too. mostly its about consuming me and ive had many willing and unwilling participants.

tingle1234567

How old were you the first time you had sex? 16
    How old was the girl? 16
    What is your favorite position to fuck a girl? Doggystyle
    Where is your favorite place to cum? Face
    How big is your cock in inches? 8"
    How many girls have you fucked? 3
    Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass? Yes
    Have you ever participate in a bukkake? Yes (Self as recipient)
    Have you ever tasted your own cum? Yes
    Whats the craziest thing you have done? Swallowed 160 loads of my own cum.
    Whats your hottest fantasy? Sucking a cock.
    Have you ever been caught jerking off? If so, by who and what happened? No.
    Have you ever licked a girls asshole? Yes.
    Have you ever had a girl play with your ass? Yes.
    Do you have any fetishes? Cum, Anal Play.

Virgin

How old were you the first time you had sex? 15
    How old was the girl? 21
    What is your favorite position to fuck a girl? it varies
    Where is your favorite place to cum? outstretched tongue
    How big is your cock in inches? 7-8 inches
    How many girls have you fucked? 196
    Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass? yes
    Have you ever participate in a bukkake? no
    Have you ever tasted your own cum? yes
    Whats the craziest thing you have done? had a girl drink 10 frozen loads in a glass
    Whats your hottest fantasy ( feel free to include me if you want! lol :P ) Have a girl drink 100 plus loads
    Have you ever been caught jerking off? If so, by who and what happened? yes, she busted my ass then fucked me
    Have you ever licked a girls asshole? yes
    Have you ever had a girl play with your ass? yes
    Do you have any fetishes? clearly cum drinking

Default My Answers to the Questionairre

How old were you the first time you had sex?
    I was 13 the first time I had sex.

How old was the girl?
    She was 16... and I still maintain a healthy desire for older women.

What is your favorite position to fuck a girl?
    It varies, but if I had to choose just one, I'd say her doggy style on a bed, and standing behind her.

Where is your favorite place to cum?
    Definitely the face. It drives me absolutely wild just seeing it dripping down, covering her. Often I am ready for round two just seeing it.

How big is your cock in inches?
    Not quite 8".

How many girls have you fucked?
    3, I feel almost virginal admitting this here.

Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass?
    No, but it is something I've never pursued either.

Have you ever participate in a bukkake?
    Nope

Have you ever tasted your own cum?
    Yes, I have no issue kissing her afterward, and if there is still some on her lips, oh well.

Whats the craziest thing you have done?
    Sexually, had sex with a girl in the back of a van while her parents were up front.

Whats your hottest fantasy ( feel free to include me if you want! lol :P )
    I really don't know. I am enjoying taking charge more and more. So probably something that involves blindfolds, rope, maybe a couple vibrators and ending in a thick facial.

Have you ever been caught jerking off? If so, by who and what happened?
    Yes. Luckily, not until I was in a long term relationship, and she's cool with it, so getting 'caught' generally leads to more.

Have you ever licked a girls asshole?
    Only in passing as I am licking and teasing all around her pussy. Sometimes her hips begin gyrating a bit and my tongue may run across her ass, but not as a directed, intentional act.

Have you ever had a girl play with your ass?
    I have not.

Do you have any fetishes?
    Domination, rope bondage and spanking. Nothing too hardcore. Maybe not really worthy of being called a kink.

How old were you the first time you had sex? 24

How old was the girl? 21

What is your favorite position to fuck a girl? I like variety, but missionary because I like slapping my balls against her asshole.

Where is your favorite place to cum? On her face, of course.

How big is your cock in inches? 7½"

How many girls have you fucked? 42 (33 of them took a facial)

Have you ever fucked a girl in the ass? Yes.

Have you ever participate in a bukkake? No; but would be interested.

Have you ever tasted your own cum? Yes.

Whats the craziest thing you have done? Hmm, not any scenarios stick out...I've had two ass to mouth blowjobs.

Whats your hottest fantasy ( feel free to include me if you want! lol :P ) Well, of ones I haven't done, I would love to give a golden shower to a woman. I'd love to cover her face with it.

Have you ever been caught jerking off? If so, by who and what happened? I've never been straight up caught doing it; I think I've been strongly suspected of a time or two.

Have you ever licked a girls asshole? Oh yes.

Have you ever had a girl play with your ass? Yes, but mostly tonguing my ass. A few times, some women have stuck their finger in there.

Do you have any fetishes? An overwhelming desire to give my women facials.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456