Thread: Cum Party Ideas

Default Cum Party Ideas

I've been thinking about this idea a lot, and wanted to post here to ask if anybody's ever done anything like this, or if anybody is regularly doing it.

I'm considering hosting a cum party. This would be different from a normal bukkake, in that it would be for like-minded people who are into cum play and cum swallowing.

Guys, girls, and/or couples would be free to attend, but the guys would be asked to freeze their cum ahead of time and save up a large collection to bring to the party. Keeping it frozen during transportation would require a cooler and dry ice. I would supply a large frozen collection of cum myself here as well. Obviously, a clean std test would be required of all attendees.

Sex wouldn't necessarily be expected at the party. Again, it's for like-minded respectful people who are into cum play. Sex, oral, handjobs, etc, wouldn't be forbidden, however, it should be noted that this isn't the main reason for the party, and therefore, it should not be expected. Just be respectful.

All the cum would be thawed at the party. Activities could include things like sampling everybody's cum, masturbating with cum, swallowing large amounts, pouring it on yourself, mixing different people's cum and drinking it, putting it on food, etc.

Those are my ideas. Obviously, I've got a lot to figure out before I seriously consider hosting something like this, but this idea is incredibly intriguing to me, and I'd like to get everybody's opinion on it.

sexy idea, I'm in

Default Great Idea!

Sounds great do it!