Hey guys, I've been around this forum for some time now.
Me and the wife have had the fantasy for some years now of having her suck off another guy while she blows me as well. But of course like all newbies nerves always come in the way. Anyways today we went of to the streets decided to find some cock, or at least have her show off while she blows me. Nerves coming and going did not let me achieve our goal. All the trip she was wearing a mini dress no panties touching herself or sucking me. Best thing that I could do was stop at a walgreens nearby and I watched a guy in a truck I pulled next to him lowered the window and turned on the light so he could se my wife's pussy and ass doggystyle while she was blowing me. The minute I waved at the guy and he smiled I came in my wifes mouth. This is the first time someone else looks at my wifes pussy and ass. I had a little remorse on the way back and decided to express to you guys. At the moment I am writing this I am once again turned on getting a blowjob from my wife. Let me know if this happened to you on your first experiences.

Thanks!