Thread: Whatever happened to...Pixie Peaches

Virgin

Default Whatever happened to...Pixie Peaches

Ok, how about a thread where we ask 'Whatever ever happened to ....?" Can I start things off with 'Pixie Peaches'

I liked Pixie, not necessarily for her body shape, but for her attitude. She had a gorgeous voice and was obviously intelligent; not one of your usual sl*gs you see on amateur bukkake / gangbang sites. No offence to sl*gs you understand, I love them also, I am merely trying to convey a comparison. There are a few of her independent clips lurking around on various websites, just run a search on Google.

After appearing in a few amateurfacialsuk shoots she went it alone and briefly started up her own website. I joined. Loved the stuff she was producing. Then she disappeared. I read somewhere she was disappointed with the lack of members signing-up so gave up. But I'm not sure how accurate that is.

Any info on whatever ever happened to Ms Peaches?
    Last edited by canaryboy; 03-29-2015 at 03:51 PM. Reason: spelling