Thread: 20 loads for my girl.

Expert

Default 20 loads for my girl.

Hi everybody.
    Looking forward to all the replies.
    Thanks
    M
    Last edited by mike123669; 10-25-2023 at 12:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mike123669 View Post
    Hi everybody. I've gathered quite a few loads. Iike to collect and freeze my cum so I could drown my girl later on. I've got around half of a glass atm. Anyway I wondered if U could help me out here and give me some ideas on how to use it wisely I ve done it couple of times and recorded few amazing movies (for my personal use) but fun ends quickly As thawed cum doesn't have same consistency as fresh loads. Anyway what we usually did was - my lady played with it a bit, but she spills a lot of it so eventually I pour it in her wide open mouth and she ends ups with nice moutfull, usually more than she can fit. She always looks so great looking like proper cum slut with so much cum in her mouth. But this time I thought maybe I could do something else, hence this post. Can U gimme some ideas on how to use that saved cum as my misses will do whatever I'll ask her. The dirtier and sluttier the ideas the better. I enjoy so much watching her drowned in cum. I've one idea in my mind do some stuff in public but I doubt she'll feel comfortable doing that, so this probably isn't on da plate as yet. Oh. And if I like something and will use it, I may post some pics later on.
    Looking forward to all the replies.
    Thanks
    M

Personally I'd like to see pictures of her with all that cum poured over her face while she holds her eyes open.

Avatar used with permission of L and apache_66

The best way to ease in to the public stuff is the drive through window. You've got surprise on your side and a quick getaway! You can even kind of control who sees her with cum on her face, instead of just walking into a store that could be full of people.

Expert

Nah, public stuff is not considered, need more ideas pls. On of my last ones was. I poured all that cum on the plate and told her to dive and play with it while I fucked her from behind.
    Thanks for da replies though..

Your nasty cum slut does look so hot showing off a big mouthful of cum but how about you our cum all over her face and forehead till she is a dripping cummy mess, then pour whats left into her mouth and have her show it off looking up at you while you jerk another hot thicker load into her mouth, difference in it should show well in the pics and the video and of course she will look super nasty and sexy doping it.

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER? Click HERE to join.

Want to verify correctly,click
    HERE

Please take a look at our rules
    HERE Cant get HJsplit to work,please look HERE

This thread would be much better with pictures

Expert

Got a chance to drown her face yet ?
    Would love to see that...