Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mrs Ace With Her Favorite Toy

Default Mrs Ace With Her Favorite Toy

Mrs Ace and I had some fun with her in new lingerie. As you'll see, it progressed to one of her favorite toys which then led to some spit roasting with that huge dildo. But alas, although plans were to shoot my load on her gorgeous face, fucking her from behind while she sucked on that dildo proved too much and the load when all over her back and curvy ass (and to add insult to injury I forgot to start the camera when the spit roast started!) So . . . here's at least some new material we hope you all enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfCock View Post
    Mrs Ace and I had some fun with her in new lingerie. As you'll see, it progressed to one of her favorite toys which then led to some spit roasting with that huge dildo. But alas, although plans were to shoot my load on her gorgeous face, fucking her from behind while she sucked on that dildo proved too much and the load when all over her back and curvy ass (and to add insult to injury I forgot to start the camera when the spit roast started!) So . . . here's at least some new material we hope you all enjoy!
    I can't say I blame you, if I was faced with the very sexy Mrs Ace, I would have shoot my load as soon as she touched my little friend.
    Fantastic set guys thanks for these
    Sperm is the best anti-wrinkle cream in the world. So where do you want your anti-wrikle cream?
    Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Join Now

*Verified Member* Juliette et Franklin's Avatar

Terrific set, y'all. You look wonderful, Mrs. A! Thanks for sharing.

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...0&d=1432572284
    Miss can training to received me in her anus with a toy like that!

Lovely, as ever.

I love this story as much as I do the pics! (and that's a lot)! Sexy outfit too..... although... Mrs. Ace totally unwrapped raises....... well.....you know what I mean.
    avitar used with Mrs. Aces permission

* Verified Member *

Default Spot On!

Excellent set guys, love the pink outfit. I can't blame you for forgetting the camera either 10/10

* Verified Member *

She is stunning!! Wow. Thank you so much.

Thought you'd like to see a few more that were my favorites. More to come soon!

Mrs Ace
    XOXO
    Attached Images Attached Images

Outstanding! You guys make this place really fun to hang around

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast