Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: My 160 Load Gokkun (450m)

Quote Originally Posted by wikus View Post
    Wow, amazing detail in your story, I was hard the entire time I read that.

I've now got an urge to start collecting some myself and freezing it. I'm thinking of collecting it in a ziplock bag and then putting it in an airtight container. Then, once I'm ready to go for it, I'd thaw the cum still in the ziplock bag but in warm water and then finally down it once it reaches a temperature similar to body heat.

Thinking of starting with about 10-20 loads... or is that too much for a first timer?
    I think it's great that you're thinking of starting out saving and drinking your cum! The ziplock bag method is what I use to keep it frozen, and I've had the most success with it. I keep the frozen cum as flat and thin as possible; don't let it build up a huge solid block of cum, because that'll take forever to thaw. A thin sheet of frozen cum thaws in minutes when submerged in warm water. I'm always careful though, when the time comes to swallow, to remove the frozen sheet of cum from the ziplock bag first and put it into a new bag for thawing. I'm never sure if all the wanking I did in the old bag developed any tiny leaks, and the last thing I need is my lukewarm thawing water diluting my cum.

10 is a good starting point. Doesn't take too long to save, and it gives you a nice shot glass sized amount. Step up to 20 when you're ready to take the next step!

tingle1234567

Quote Originally Posted by wikus View Post
    Wow, amazing detail in your story, I was hard the entire time I read that.

I've now got an urge to start collecting some myself and freezing it. I'm thinking of collecting it in a ziplock bag and then putting it in an airtight container. Then, once I'm ready to go for it, I'd thaw the cum still in the ziplock bag but in warm water and then finally down it once it reaches a temperature similar to body heat.

Thinking of starting with about 10-20 loads... or is that too much for a first timer?
    Glad you enjoyed it! I'm currently saving for another large one. I have about 80 loads so far. About half what I did in the description above.

It really depends on if you've ever eaten cum at all before or not. If you have and are at least familiar with the taste, I'd go for around 20 to start, personally. I find that anything under 10 kinda just feels like a large load. A cum load is relatively small, so if you only have a few, you sort of can't really tell. I find that 20 is enough to get that feeling of "holy shit, I'm 'drinking' cum" but without any of the unpleasant side effects. For me, the tipping point is whether you can do it in one mouthful or not. That's why I like 20 for quickies, because it's only a few weeks to save up but it still feels substantial. Then you can ramp it up from there.

Virgin

Default Awesome thread

This site is awesome, other cum lovers like myself. I'm freezing some cum now. I've done it before and yes it's much thinner once thawed. Does anyone have a trick to regain it's thickness? Adding a spoonful of flour? Just a thought. I just love the thickness of cum so I'm really trying to have the texture to go with it.

that looks delicius

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by bukkakemadness View Post
    Goof job! Next time sent it to naughty kelly / zippy. She is very into drinking saved frozen cum!
    You mind linking to Naughty Kelly / Zippy please and thank you?

Default most i've ever swallowed has been about 10 loads

Of my own frozen and thawed cum. However, the next day i had really bad diarrhoea. Anyone ever experienced that?

Virgin

Cool nice cool

Virgin

That’s awesome. I would love to save up my loads and eat a large amount at one. The problem is that I just can’t save it. I want to eat it fresh when I cum. I would actually love to have a bunch of men cum in my mouth for me to swallow.

Virgin

Default My 70 loads

I love freezing my loads and saving them For a homemade bukkake session. Most so far in one hit was 70, I have had plenty of 20 shot loads as I really want it and can’t wait any longer. I am currently up to 45 for my next session aiming for 110, that should be 1 pint of cum. It’s difficult as every time I add to my cumtainer I just want it but I have to be patient. Would be much easier and quicker with a couple of guys donating their sperm, that’s the stuff dreams are made up!

Virgin

Default thirsty

I'm so thirsty for cum having read this!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast