Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My 160 Load Gokkun (450m)

Quote Originally Posted by tingle1234567 View Post
    Good luck!

Honestly, once you get up to around 200ml, it's pretty much the same no matter how much you have. I didn't get much more out of the experience of my 160 load gokkun as I did previous times with around 80 loads. I did 450ml the last time really just to push the limits further, but as far as the experience of it goes, it's all about the same at a point. 60 loads is a lot.

When/if you do it, share a few pics.
    Oh, it's definitely a when not if! And I will definitely be posting some photos soon! I actually just did a quick count,which I can check since I individually froze each load, and I have 77 sweet treats! I am just trying to decide exactly what to do with them. Not sure if i want to eat them individually or all together.

tingle1234567

Quote Originally Posted by spermking69 View Post
    Oh, it's definitely a when not if! And I will definitely be posting some photos soon! I actually just did a quick count,which I can check since I individually froze each load, and I have 77 sweet treats! I am just trying to decide exactly what to do with them. Not sure if i want to eat them individually or all together.
    Excellent. Probably should do all together. You can do one at a time any time :P

BTW, I'd recommend taking them out of your bags while still frozen. If you thaw them first, you'll lose pretty much all of it as it sticks to the bags. The added benefit is you get to watch it thaw. My thaw took forever, but it was very exciting watching chunks break off and drip down as it melted together.

good advice. I'm gonna go with all together, that'd make for a better set of photos anyways

The largest amount I've ever saved up and swallowed. 160 loads. 450ml.
    Saving in a bunch of smaller containers seems like a good idea tingle1234567. That is a lot of cum!!!
    I have a member that has a problem hiding the saved cum from his parents when they visit him. This might work.
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

tingle1234567

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    Saving in a bunch of smaller containers seems like a good idea tingle1234567. That is a lot of cum!!!
    I have a member that has a problem hiding the saved cum from his parents when they visit him. This might work.
    Piper
    BTW, I have the same problem (someone finding it) and yet I was able to make this work. The smaller containers were easy to bury in the freezer, leaving quick access to just the current one. Once one was full I could literally bury it beneath other things. The smaller containers also means less opening and closing, less cum overall being taken in and out of the freezer, and less freezer burn on the surface.

Also, I thought this through A LOT. I wanted to make sure I had every base covered. The conclusion I came to was that even if it was found, they wouldn't really think anything of it. A normal person finding something like that in a freezer would not even be able to imagine that it would be cum. Why would it? I just think that would be the furthest thing from someone's mind if they found it. So I'd say to whomever might be wanting to do this... just do it and think through a good cover story. As long as you have an answer in response to a potential "oh, what's in here?" question, you should be fine.

Living alone definitely has it's perks I guess. Open my freezer and it looks like a cryostat freezer at a sperm-bank

....A normal person finding something like that in a freezer would not even be able to imagine that it would be cum. Why would it? I just think that would be the furthest thing from someone's mind if they found it. So I'd say to whomever might be wanting to do this... just do it and think through a good cover story. As long as you have an answer in response to a potential "oh, what's in here?" question, you should be fine.
    Hilarious! Of course I have thought the same thing when I have cum on my face in public and that doesn't always work out. A guy spotted me just the other day when I exited a bar with my face covered in cum. He definitely knew what it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by spermking69 View Post
    Living alone definitely has it's perks I guess. Open my freezer and it looks like a cryostat freezer at a sperm-bank
    Take a pic! I want to see.
    Piper

tingle1234567

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    Of course I have thought the same thing when I have cum on my face in public and that doesn't always work out. A guy spotted me just the other day when I exited a bar with my face covered in cum. He definitely knew what it was.
    Well, a hot girl walking around with cum on her face is a bit more suspicious than a nondescript white substance in a freezer.

tingle1234567

Default Another idea

So, I've found that for as much of my own cum as I have eaten, I still fall into the category of people that lose the desire after actually cumming. That's why I prefer doing gokkuns. I get to be crazy with cum, but not worry about backing out. I also have gotten very good at the art of cumming without orgasm, thus producing about 75% of a load without the desire going away. But this is not perfect either.

I've been trying a new idea, which has been working out great. A week ago, I came in a little plastic bowl with a lid. I put it in the freezer and that was that. The next night, right before I started to masturbate, I took the previous night's cum out. While frozen, I'm able to twist the bowl a little bit and it pops out in one solid chunk. I put it in my mouth and let it thaw. I swirl it around some. I've found that it actually keeps some of the thickness in places, because I can feel little globs of it in my mouth. I savor the taste for a while. After a bit of play, I swallow it. When it's time to cum, I cum in the bowl and put it back in the freezer. Then I repeat this every night. Each night I get cum, without risking losing the urge, and get to produce what I need for the next night.

For a week now, I've been doing this and it's been pretty great. Try it out.

Well, a hot girl walking around with cum on her face is a bit more suspicious than a nondescript white substance in a freezer.
    But why would anyone jump to the conclusion that it was cum on my face?

You are a true Pervert tingle. Awesome!
    Piper

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast