Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My 160 Load Gokkun (450m)

I wouldn't just assume it was cum on her face, I would hope it was! It is one of my ultimate fantasies to see a woman with cum on her face in public. I have seen it, but only when it was my cum on a girl I knew!

tingle1234567

Here's a quick five load swallow.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Virgin

Wow...

Awesome!

Default Here are the pics I've been promising!

Hello everyone! sorry i have been away for a few weeks, but life happens ya know I ended up with 109 of my own frozen cumshots Here are just a few pics for a taste of what I am talking about I will be posting more on my own thread soon!

Default My freezer

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    Hilarious! Of course I have thought the same thing when I have cum on my face in public and that doesn't always work out. A guy spotted me just the other day when I exited a bar with my face covered in cum. He definitely knew what it was.

Take a pic! I want to see.
    Piper
    Here ya go!

Check out my new thread 109 frozen cumshots! I have more pics and videos if you want to see more!

tingle1234567

Yum. Looks awesome!

tingle1234567

Quick pic of my soft cock.

Quote Originally Posted by spermking69 View Post
    Hello everyone! sorry i have been away for a few weeks, but life happens ya know I ended up with 109 of my own frozen cumshots Here are just a few pics for a taste of what I am talking about I will be posting more on my own thread soon!
    Those glasses of cum look amazing! I wish I were sipping a full glass of cum myself right now!!!

Virgin

Default Cum cubes

Hi guys I have also frozen my load in an ice cube tray. I made a gin and tonic the next day and while wanking drank it with 4 of my cum cubes in it was fantastic. Want to get round to swallowing my own fresh load next but as you say the desire goes after cumming.

wikus

Quote Originally Posted by tingle1234567 View Post
    Sure thing.

For starters, saving up that much cum takes a decent amount of time. This was about 5 months, generally one load per day. From what I understand from the relatively small amount of information there is out there on this, that's pretty decent.

When the day came, I emptied each container into the larger one. The blocks came loose pretty easily, and then I left them to melt pretty much on their own. In previous gokkun sessions, I used light heating, but this time I went with a pure room temperature thaw, which took a long time but worked well. The most I'd ever drank before was about 200ml, so this is over double my previous best. Very exciting, but also intimidating. I also went into it with the expectation that it wouldn't stay down, so I was prepared to be wrecked for a while afterward. Having done it before though, I at least knew I would be able to go through with it.

When it was all thawed over three hours later, I was set to go. I eat my cum often, but I've only done significant amounts 3 times before. Eating a load fresh from my cock is one thing, but drinking down this much is another. In the past, I've made more of an event out of it. This time was no different. I began by inserting a 9" dildo in my ass. I fucked it a little but here and there, but mostly I just kind of kept it in place. I used a very small amount of the cum to rub around my lips and nose. I like to put a little up my nose so the smell is prominent. Not that this would be a problem given the size of my glass, but still.

When I was ready to drink, I just went for it. I decided to go with the approach of drinking it reasonably fast, but not chugging. I began with a large mouthful. I let it sit for a minute, sloshed it around, did a quick gargle and sent it down. I stopped for a second to consider the fact that what I had just swallowed was about 10 cumshots. That's kind of crazy. The equivalent of a large gang bang's worth of cum and I still had a giant glass left. 10 down, 150 to go. Crazy.

The 2nd drink was fast, followed by the 3rd, and 4th and so on to about 8. I had half of it gone within a minute or so. At this point, the cum was already starting to have an effect. I hadn't expected that. I assumed I'd have it all down before feeling anything. It wasn't my stomach though, it was my head. It honestly felt like I'd been drinking. It was a weird buzzed feeling. Literally, I was getting cum-drunk. It sort of made sense, since drunkenness is a result of many things, but mostly things you aren't used to having in excess hitting your bloodstream. This was, I guess, similar. So it stood to reason that the effect would also be similar.

Every gulp was salty, kind of bitter, and felt so insanely hot that I was feeling a bit euphoric from the excitement also. The taste was building. I never found it gross, but it got far more intense as the time went on. It also sort of didn't taste like cum when it's fresh. It's still unmistakably cum, but if you've never done anything like this it's hard to explain. It loses texture after thawing, so the taste is similar, but the texture changes it. Anyhow.

The next swallows went slower. I took a few more, but was clocking in at around one every 30 seconds or so. I had a straw with me, because I thought it might be fun, or come in handy, or whatever. When I got down to about 4 gulps left, I decided to just go for it. I thought the straw would be an easy way to get a lot down quickly, and it was. I took several sucks in and swallowed it down as fast as it flooded my mouth. It took probably 8 sucks of the straw, because it wasn't as much as I got while taking a drink, but it was fast and I could just power through it.

When the last drop was gone, that was it. 160 cumshots in my stomach. It was beginning to churn some, so I assumed I had minimal time. If you've done this, you might know what comes next. If you haven't I'll spare you the details. I pulled my ass up off the dildo that had been in place for the last 5 minutes and had just one more thing to attend to. I began stroking my cock and in no time at all had one more load to work with. I aimed it upward. I got a fair amount of height on it, and the 2nd spurt hit my face. The remaining 6 spurts hit my chest at decreasing heights, before slowing to a dribble.
    Wow, amazing detail in your story, I was hard the entire time I read that.

I've now got an urge to start collecting some myself and freezing it. I'm thinking of collecting it in a ziplock bag and then putting it in an airtight container. Then, once I'm ready to go for it, I'd thaw the cum still in the ziplock bag but in warm water and then finally down it once it reaches a temperature similar to body heat.

Thinking of starting with about 10-20 loads... or is that too much for a first timer?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast