Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cum 4 Lio

Virgin

Default cum 4 Lio

Attachment 4221603Attachment 4221604Attachment 4221605Attachment 4221606Hi, me (38) and my wife (31) were very active in Berlin form 2009 until 2017 with Bukkake under name Mia&Max. It wasnt commercial, privat only. We got average 25 guys per Bukkake, record was 35 guys. We are still into cum play, frozen cum mostly and collected by our friend and member of FF "Skummy". Recvently we like very much to fill her vagina with cum to the limit and I ll fuck here, also we doing ice eating from time to time.
    As Skummy provides very good quality cum, we ask our self if there are other guys to contribute their semen to us to let us play with it? the cum play will be filmed and only provide to the cum donor, also we can share older videos of xx many Bukkake and cum play to the donors if we can exchange for collected cum and quality is good. Best would be 100-200ml, but from 50ml we can already talk.
    I dont know if this is the right section to for this cum requesrt and post more picture and get in contact with guys? We are happy to hear from the FF community and get advice.

All the best from Berlin
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Spermamaik; 09-07-2019 at 03:57 PM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Spermamaik View Post
    Hi, me (38) and my wife (31) were very active in Berlin form 2009 until 2017 with Bukkake under name Mia&Max. It wasnt commercial, privat only. We got average 25 guys per Bukkake, record was 35 guys. We are still into cum play, frozen cum mostly and collected by our friend and member of FF "Skummy". Recvently we like very much to fill her vagina with cum to the limit and I ll fuck here, also we doing ice eating from time to time.
    As Skummy provides very good quality cum, we ask our self if there are other guys to contribute their semen to us to let us play with it? the cum play will be filmed and only provide to the cum donor, also we can share older videos of xx many Bukkake and cum play to the donors if we can exchange for collected cum and quality is good. Best would be 100-200ml, but from 50ml we can already talk.
    I dont know if this is the right section to for this cum requesrt and post more picture and get in contact with guys? We are happy to hear from the FF community and get advice.

All the best Lio and Maik from Berlin
    hi,
    we love your work, and mia is really pretty cum queen !

Expert

Beautiful lady! Are you still doing bukkake?

Lovely pictures! Great work of art!

Default I got a lil something for you (ich hab da was für euch) ;)

I'm a german Cum-collecter, at the moment I have ca. 400 ml.
    I would like to share with you if you have hot ideas

Best post on this forum in the last three years easy. Please more bukkake pics!!!

Virgin

Default Thnx

Thank you all for the nice comment . We are quite bc at the moment but more to cum here soon

Virgin

Default @glaze

U got msg ... du hast Post von uns
    If we find donors, there will be a lot more to see of course hehe 😏

Expert

Default very beautiful

thanks for sharing the pictures

Next load....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast