Thread: I have a weird (?) fetish

Beginner

Default I have a weird (?) fetish

Ok, so I'm a firm believer in that no one's fetish is weird so long as it involves consensual behavior. That said, I've always wondered if anyone shares in my "fetish". Back in the day I was a partier/club kid and I get insanely turned on by pics and videos of girls riding a white horse or getting friendly with a girl named Molly. Not sure why, but thought I'd put this out there to see if I'm the only one.

nutritionshake

sounds like it'd do nothing for me, but I am 100% with you on the idea of anything goes - with consent.

Lewisifer

Default Not sure

Not sure if we are talking about the same thing... but I used to have LOTS of sexual encounters with girls 'riding white horses' and especially lots of encounters with girls on "molly". Its been a solid decade, but those were really fun times!

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Lewisifer View Post
    Not sure if we are talking about the same thing... but I used to have LOTS of sexual encounters with girls 'riding white horses' and especially lots of encounters with girls on "molly". Its been a solid decade, but those were really fun times!
    Definitely talking about the same thing. Like you, I had no shortage of experiences like that - although it always proved to be a little difficult to "complete" in that frame of mind. I remember one 6-hour encounter that just seemed to go on forever (not that it was a bad thing, mind you!). Now, I like looking at pictures of girls in the act of doing a line, etc. I also get very turned on by girls who are obviously rolling, etc.