Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 109 Frozen cumshots

tingle1234567

Quote Originally Posted by facial.romance View Post
    i'm curious about the reactions on the people who swallow such a quantity of frozen cum! Do u have any gag reflex while drinking it?! What are the results on your digestive system! ? I heard semen has a laxative effect...
    I've done 160 cumshots at once. I wrote about it here:
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...-Gokkun-(450m)

The short version is this: Yes, it's got a laxative effect. Anything over about 10 cumshots is going to give you some diarrhea. Anything over 100 is probably going to cause you to throw up.

Quote Originally Posted by facial.romance View Post
    i'm curious about the reactions on the people who swallow such a quantity of frozen cum! Do u have any gag reflex while drinking it?! What are the results on your digestive system! ? I heard semen has a laxative effect...
    The stringy-ness can sometimes make me gag, instead of taking a big swallow I kind of just let it slide down my throat. It is more of a process than swallowing a mouthful of a regular liquid. It kind of "flows" down your throat because it is sticky.
    I do it because i love how dirty it makes me feel! I have never thrown up because of it. digestive effects are similar to those of any kind of liquid diet

Default cum saving!

Anybody like to chat about own cum eating?

Quote Originally Posted by spermking69 View Post
    I'll do it occasionally when jacking off. Fuckin turns me on like crazy to think of doing it. What I hate is right after I cum sometimes the urge to eat/play with it goes away really quick. Ever have that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by cshot73 View Post
    I'll do it occasionally when jacking off. Fuckin turns me on like crazy to think of doing it. What I hate is right after I cum sometimes the urge to eat/play with it goes away really quick. Ever have that happen?

ya, when I first started eating my cum I always lost the urge to eat it. Freezing my cumshots and eating them later really helped me adjust to the idea. Now I am so used the taste and texture I actually really enjoy it!

Same here! I used to want to eat my cum so badly, but as soon as I came, the urge went away. Freezing allowed me to enjoy as much of my cum as I wanted while I was still horny! Now, I'm addicted to it! I can't get enough cum!

Default 32 frozen loads

Some pictures of my last cum cocktail! Thirty two delicious loads in all. Not the most cum I've ever eaten at once, but I liked the amount.. Still a few good mouthfuls and it didn't really take too long to collect. This was definitely my most intense cum craving yet! I love how it feels to swallow a cum by the gulpful like sticky soup, and it feels like the cum in your stomach, throat and mouth are still attached to the cum in the glass by sticky threads!

0324160524-00.jpg0324160413-01.jpg0324160430-01.jpg0324160432-00.jpg0324160432-01.jpg0324160450-00.jpg0324160412-00.jpg0324160524-01.jpg0324160525-00.jpg

Beautiful! I love your description too! That is one amazing looking glass of cum!

Virgin

Ok I would love too

Platinum member

Default Cum Smoothies

sooo, for everyone who doesn't know me I am a 22 year old guy with a cum fetish. Over the last few weeks I have been scrupulously saving my own delicious cumshots individually in my freezer. I have finally succumbed to my craving and took all 109 loads (two cocktail glasses) down the hatch. But I wasn't just going to dispose of all gooey cumm before I got to play with it first! I slopped some of the juicy jizz onto my cock and let my member slip in and out of my gooey palm. I then poured about half a glass all over my face and in my hair. I then swallowed the remaining glass and a half and cranked out the 110th cum load. I scrapped it up with my hands and into my already cum glazed mouth. I have some more pics and videos if anyone is interested in seeing more!
    You should try making cum smoothies

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast