Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: saving up precum

Virgin

Default saving up precum

I don't know if this has been done yet, however I have seen the many posts regarding saving up cum shots and freezing them to swallow later on. I am so hot for this idea. I have been freezing my cum shots any time I masterbate. Each time I add a new shot it makes me hornier, I have a hard time waiting to save a lot so the most I have downed was an ounce which was sooo fricken hot. I am in the process of saving up cum now and hope to get about 4-6 ounces.

My question now is especially with me being a huge precummer and a big fan of pre cum, does anyone save up their pre cum in a seperate container? I know some people pre cum more than others but just imagine a whole seperate container filled with previous cum to experience. Just of just salty sweet clear pre cum down the hatch!..HOT..I do however allow my cock to drip the pre cum into the current container of cum that im saving. I'm new to this site but love what it's about!! My dick has been hard the whole time just reading all the posts and talking about all of this cum! I can't wait to swallow that much, it's amazing how addicting it is, but I'm ok with that :-) :-)
    Last edited by jmp32ny; 08-23-2015 at 01:23 PM.

gonnae

saving up precum
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by jmp32ny View Post
    I don't know if this has been done yet, however I have seen the many posts regarding saving up cum shots and freezing them to swallow later on. I am so hot for this idea. I have been freezing my cum shots any time I masterbate. Each time I add a new shot it makes me hornier, I have a hard time waiting to save a lot so the most I have downed was an ounce which was sooo fricken hot. I am in the process of saving up cum now and hope to get about 4-6 ounces.

My question now is especially with me being a huge precummer and a big fan of pre cum, does anyone save up their pre cum in a seperate container? I know some people pre cum more than others but just imagine a whole seperate container filled with previous cum to experience. Just of just salty sweet clear pre cum down the hatch!..HOT..I do however allow my cock to drip the pre cum into the current container of cum that im saving. I'm new to this site but love what it's about!! My dick has been hard the whole time just reading all the posts and talking about all of this cum! I can't wait to swallow that much, it's amazing how addicting it is, but I'm ok with that :-) :-)
    what for a alternative fuel ?

Expert

I think it's a great idea!

Like you said, it's good and adds volume. Frozen and "reconstituted" cum results in a similar texture anyway.

I'd like to see pics of the saved precum..and welcome to the forum!

Mike

This is brilliant!

Saving a bowl of pre-cum would be a tremendous feat!!!

Can you elaborate on your technique please?

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Mike302 View Post
    I think it's a great idea!

Like you said, it's good and adds volume. Frozen and "reconstituted" cum results in a similar texture anyway.

I'd like to see pics of the saved precum..and welcome to the forum!

Mike
    I will get working on saving up the pre cum. I use a pee sample container to store my cum and pre cum in. I have always loved the taste of my precum, it's like a sweet syrup! Sometimes I crave my pre cum more than I do cum, so I save both seperatly for whatever mood I happen to get in. I tend to take my time masturbating, I like edging, I get myself super horny and that's when I tend to start pre cumming the most. I just aim my dripping dick over the little cup and let the pre cum drop in. Some guys pre cum heavier than other for which I envy heavily. But i know some men don't at all so in that case I take what I can get and in my case it's not much but it adds up over time. In one jack off session alone I think I accumulate about a teaspoon to a teaspoon and a half of precum...ill get some pictures. I just hit the 1 ounce mark on saving up my cum, I have a ways to go yet. It's so hard not touching it. I see it and smell it and I just want it right there, it takes so much disciplin!
    Last edited by jmp32ny; 08-26-2015 at 05:59 AM.

Virgin

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by lesenfacial View Post
    This is brilliant!

Saving a bowl of pre-cum would be a tremendous feat!!!

Can you elaborate on your technique please?
    Challenge accepted ;-) I will try to get at least 4 ounces saved up of pre cum.

I basically just get myself super horny from edging and just more or less milk my cock so that it keeps dripping. When I see a nice big blob form at my tip I hold the donation cup nearby and let it fall right into the cup. Then I keep working my dick until I can't get any more precum from it. Then I just cum, which I usually save that too. I love it. I wish there was an easier way to produce more of it faster.

Quote Originally Posted by jmp32ny View Post
    Challenge accepted ;-) I will try to get at least 4 ounces saved up of pre cum.

I basically just get myself super horny from edging and just more or less milk my cock so that it keeps dripping. When I see a nice big blob form at my tip I hold the donation cup nearby and let it fall right into the cup. Then I keep working my dick until I can't get any more precum from it. Then I just cum, which I usually save that too. I love it. I wish there was an easier way to produce more of it faster.
    I dont think there is a faster way.
    Saving pre-cum is true dedication. I have to do it!!!
    Maybe use 2 distinct cups?
    It would be a shame to mix pre-cum and cum.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by lesenfacial View Post
    I dont think there is a faster way.
    Saving pre-cum is true dedication. I have to do it!!!
    Maybe use 2 distinct cups?
    It would be a shame to mix pre-cum and cum.
    Nah..I think it's fine mixing them together!

gonnae

just me, my precum

http: // fr.xhamster. com /movies/5738385 /precum.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast