A story of my latest pee swallowing:

I have done all manner of things with pee before. I’ve learned that if I drink a ton of water, to the point where I feel a bit of pain in my kidneys, that my pee comes out virtually clear. It’s warm, with a slight hint of taste, but it’s mostly just water at that point. This affords me the sensation of being dirty without actually dealing with more objectionable pee. It’s quite nice that way. As I said, I’ve done many things before. I’ve peed on myself. I’ve peed on my face and in my mouth. I’ve swallowed some. As I grew more accustomed to it, my previous best achievement was the time I got upside down in the shower, with my cock directly above my mouth, and I peed directly into my mouth. As I did this, I was careful with my aim to swallow every bit. That day, I swallowed an entire load of pee… every last drop.

So, with that all behind me, I had prepared something special for this occasion. I was very intrigued by the idea of my previous peeing adventure. However, I wondered what would happen if I made the “connection” more direct. Instead of using gravity and aim to direct the pee into my mouth, I wondered what would happen if I used a hose. I discovered catheters that could be affixed to the outside of my cock, and using a sticky film, they made a tight seal. I ordered a few and also bought some hose that would slide over the catheter’s end. I cut it to the length it needed to be to reach my mouth, but without too much excess. I grabbed 3 large glasses of water, and I was ready.

I didn’t put the catheter on yet, because once it is in place, I wouldn’t be able to stroke my cock anymore. I chugged the first glass of water. I was also fucking my ass with the fucking machine and hanging harness during all of this, so after the first glass, I went to the harness and let the machine fuck my ass for a few minutes. I stroked my cock and let the 8” dildo slide in and out of my asshole. I began sipping the second glass slowly, just to keep water flowing in. I started to feel the need to pee, so I let a little out into a glass so I could test for color. It was still a bit too yellow, so I took a full pee to rid myself of that batch. It was already close, so I was prepared to go ahead with the next batch. By this point, I had sipped the second glass empty. I took the third glass and drank it all in three large chugs. Then, I waited.

I started to feel the urge to pee again, so I got prepared. I wasn’t going to pee until I literally could not hold it anymore, because I wanted to make sure I had a lot of pee, but also that it would come out at a vigorous rate and make it challenging to swallow fast enough. Part of the appeal of this was to have to swallow it fast, because more continued to flow. My goal was not to spill any, so I had to chug the pee as fast or faster than it was coming out. I put on the catheter, which fit snugly on my cock. They aren’t made to be placed on erect cocks, and my cock was still hard as a rock. Once I put the catheter on and started to relax, my cock went down some in preparation for the pee incoming. The last step was to affix my hood and turn on the camera. Positioning the camera took a bit of work, because I wanted to get both my cock and my mouth in the shot. It was important to see both ends of the action. I was ready.

When I could hold it no more, I let the floodgates open, and pee instantly started to come out. First, I saw it come out inside the bulb of the catheter. Then it filled up and ballooned out a bit. Next, the pee began to come up the hose. A few seconds after I first saw the pee emerge, it was flooding my mouth. I instinctively began to swallow and each time I did I saw the bulb relax a bit. I never really got “ahead” of the pee, but I managed to keep up. This went on for about forty seconds or so. It was an extremely long pee. It’s difficult to say, but I estimate it was likely about 800ml or so. Maybe a little under four cups. Compared to the amount of swallows it took me to swallow my 400ml of cum, this was at least double that. It was a lot of pee. As the pee flow subsided, I continued sucking. This made the bulb deflate and suck inward. Since no air was able to get into the hose, there was a point where I could not suck out the last of the pee. I drained it into the glass and drank it from there in two smaller gulps. That was hot, and intense and amazing. But I didn’t remove the catheter. Why? Because I planned to swallow it one more time.

I went back to fucking my asshole for a bit while I awaited the next batch of pee. It surprisingly only took about 10 minutes before I was ready again. I assume some of that was still from the water I drank, but after having swallowed everything I just peed out, my system was probably just passing everything straight through to get rid of it at that point. I was feeling close to the point of no return, so I got situated again. I set up the camera a bit differently this time… focused directly on my cock as a closeup. This would not allow sight of my mouth doing the swallowing, but it would allow am up close look at the pee coming out. I was ready again.

For the second time, I released my pee. It came out in a torrent this time. The bulb ballooned more than it had the first time, and for a second, I thought it was going to burst or come loose. But it held. The pee once again flowed up the hose and into my mouth and I once again swallowed it down as fast as I could. This one felt like a bit less pee than the first time, maybe 600ml or so. When I was finished, I removed the hose from my mouth and the catheter from my cock. I once again drained the excess into the glass and drank it. At one point, I actually burped, which made me chuckle.

To close out my adventure, I laid back and started stroking my cock back to full hardness. Before long, I was ready to cum. I grabbed the camera once more and aimed it at my cock head. I zoomed in and focused. Just then, I put myself over the edge and came. The first spurt went high and landed on my face. The next two were shorter, but actually hit the camera. Oops. The next few tapered down, landing closer and closer to my cock, but each one having the force to shoot upward and not just dribble down. In total, seven large spurts erupted onto my face and body, while a few more at the end dribbled out to coat my cock with the last of the cum.