Thread: Which gives you more pleasure?facials or into mouth

Default Which gives you more pleasure?facials or into mouth

Ejaculating itself gives pleasure no matter what.however adding a viewing pleasure to it with a facial at the end.seeing the effect of your load on a face.or the intensity of finishing after a sloopy blowjob , countinued with non stop swallowing.emptying your balls into her mouth even down her throat to the stomach.
    Which do u prefer?Which gives u more pleasure?viewing pleasure vs pysical pleasure.No mixture or combaniations allowed lol.if you have toick one?
    Sorry for the poor english

Tough choice, but I'm going to have to go with in her mouth, there is nothing I love more then deepthroating my girl and emptying my balls into her mouth, and then she drools cum

Platinum member

Default both

I like to blow the first several ropes on her face and then see her suck me as I watch my cock twitch and her eyes widen as each blast fills her mouth.she looks so hot all messy faced and wide eyed as she is trying to accept my powerfull squirts without spillage or choking.

I love facials better for the visual but I immediately start fucking her again so I can stare at her face with my cum on it as I pound deep in her pussy! I want to try a cock ring so I can hold my erection even longer after I cum on her face.

nutritionshake

facials for sure.... and it is about way more than the visual.... the act of submission/acceptance is what truly gets me going

Default Both

Tough choice indeed... I like both as much. Really. Depends on the moment.

Virgin

Reading about how you guys like to blow your loads is making me horny. From a woman's perspective, it's definitely physical since you can't see the cum that's in your mouth or on your face, although I love seeing it shoot out and dripping and everything. For me, the pleasure of giving a blowjob and taking a load of cum is just in being and getting dirty, so I prefer facials because I love that warm sticky gooey messy feeling (as long as it doesn't get in my eyes). But I've definitely swallowed way more loads, usually just because of the situation. I've asked tons of guys which they like better and it seems pretty 50/50, although they say it feels better to finish in my mouth.