Thread: Carly Parker, American Gokkun 2 - HATING it, real or acted?

Virgin

Default Carly Parker, American Gokkun 2 - HATING it, real or acted?

Just watched this scene where she nearly walks several times, particularly when the assembled men start telling her to 'Shut the fuck up, bitch' and calling her a whore as her displeasure grows.

As the title, is this real or was she told to 'act like you hate it', and the men told to come out with the verbals??

I remember this one, terrible scene. I am sure she hated it and probably didn't fully research what she had signed up for. It was one of the first AG scenes and so I guess that whole thing wasn't so well-known back then. Perhaps she thought it would just be five or six guys? The whole thing wasn't helped by the director being a dick and, like you said, the participants being mouthy. There was also a later American Bukkake scene where the actress really hated the whole thing, it was actually really sad, i couldn't watch it all, checked out when the director started talking about her family and asking if she was on antidepressants. Just cruel stuff. If you are carrying on filming scenes like that and then releasing them, i really think you need to stand back and reassess what type of man you are.

Lewisifer

Default Despicable

Yeah, The whole of JM productions is pretty f'ing despicable, although I must admit I do own several Gag Factor and American Bukkake DVDs.

I am familiar with this Carly Parker scene. She is a sweet girl with an awesome body and great face for cum. Its a shame the director was such a dick to her and that she was stuck in that situation. It is a terrible scene, but also kind of like a train wreck — at least for me, once I start watching, I can't stop. The same thing happens with some of the Gag Factor scenes and even Facial Abuse from time to time. Its like alluring somehow because its so terrible.. Sexual desire is a strange beast.

Virgin

I like gagging a lot but some of the FA dialogue goes WAY over the line.

Who was the American Bukkake scene where the actress hated it? If it was Hilary Scott then I think that was definitely acted.

Lewisifer

Default Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by MaccaD View Post
    I like gagging a lot but some of the FA dialogue goes WAY over the line.

Who was the American Bukkake scene where the actress hated it? If it was Hilary Scott then I think that was definitely acted.
    I think the scene Snesh is talking about is Camilla Bored's scene in American Bukkake 24 - one of the ones I happen to own. It is not a good scene at all, except that Camilla's body is super cute and she does wear the cum well.. You can tell she is hating it, and when asked "what is the worst day of your life" by the director, she replies "today... this, experience."

I really wish that these couple scenes didn't tarnish an otherwise pretty stellar collection of bukkake and gokkun — JM productions were really filling a needed niche with these series,and I miss them coming out. I don't know why they stopped producing them (perhaps it was because of fear of the obscenity laws?) Maybe someday they will return with some new girls that are up to the challenge.

I agree with you about FA. Duke Skywalker and the FA crew take it wayyyy too fare most of the time.

Beginner

Default Probably Real

I took part in a number of JM shoots (both American Bukkake & American Gokkun) and although all the girls involved in them were positive and willing, I could certainly see how Carly's reactions were probably 100% real and how she'd end up being willing to finish the scene.

These shoots often took several hours to complete and the majority of the time most of the "bukkake boys" had to just sit around and wait. During that time, I got to know several of the 'regulars' and crew. I recall a couple of them talking about how director Jim Powers had an amazing ability to "talk" an actress through a scene....even if she clearly hated it.

They told me about shoots for other, more extreme series, and how an actress would angrily lock herself in her dressing room between scenes only to be convinced by Powers to come out and continue with a smile on her face. They talked about how he liked to have raw emotion in the scene, but seemed to know exactly when to dial it back or say a few encouraging words to get the actress through it.

I believe that the men were directed to push her with their words and I'm pretty sure her reactions were genuine.