Hey, let me start by saying that I'm extremely lucky to have a beautiful girlfriend who loves facials and sperm in general. I mean I could literaly cum on her face or down her throat every single time, for the first time of my life I almost have to remind myself of cumming in her pussy once in a while lol.
We've been together 8 months now, I started cumming on her face the second time we had sex and never stopped.

I just wanted to share something I've done a few times these last months.
It always happened with a full load stored. After about 3 to 5 days refraining from sex, I'm so turned on when I fuck her that I have to concentrate really really hard not to cum.
I try to refrain from cumming as long as I can (about 20 minutes) asking her to stop moving at times to prevent me from reaching orgasm. After a while, right when I realise I went past the point of no return, I very quickly withdraw and place my cock above her face, trying to stop the ejaculation with all my strength. This results in a nice fountain of sperm, running slowly on her face (I normally cum with powerful spurts).
Now having more or less stopped my ejaculation, I found it was possible for me to go on to reach a true final orgasm. So this allows me to fuck her again, watching her face dribling with sperm, or to stop for a few seconds and cum on her already cummed on face! It's an incredible feeling...

Have you ever done this? Do you have any other facial variations to share with us?