Thread: My Next Gokkun (~200 loads this time)

tingle1234567

Default My Next Gokkun (~200 loads this time)

I'm currently preparing for another massive cum drinking session. I've got 160 loads so far with about 2 months to go. I'll hit 200 loads no problem. It should wind up being about 600ml.
    Attached Images Attached Images

tingle1234567

Here's a few more pics.

My soft cock.
    •••cock_soft_03.jpg

Cumshot.
    •••cum_04.jpg

A 12oz. can in my ass.
    •••can_02.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tingle1234567 View Post
    I'm currently preparing for another massive cum drinking session. I've got 160 loads so far with about 2 months to go. I'll hit 200 loads no problem. It should wind up being about 600ml.
    I love it! I'll definitely be watching for the outcome of this! Only regret is not being able to drink it myself! You gonna swallow the entire 600 ml?

tingle1234567

Quote Originally Posted by alwayscummin79 View Post
    I love it! I'll definitely be watching for the outcome of this! Only regret is not being able to drink it myself! You gonna swallow the entire 600 ml?
    That's the plan. 200 Cumshots would beat my previous best by about 40.

wikus

Do you guys get upset stomachs after downing so much cum? I've had mixed experiences with just single loads of cum; burning aftertaste in throat, sweet aftertaste, upset stomach or nothing at all. I can't imagine what 200 loads would do.

tingle1234567

Quote Originally Posted by wikus View Post
    Do you guys get upset stomachs after downing so much cum? I've had mixed experiences with just single loads of cum; burning aftertaste in throat, sweet aftertaste, upset stomach or nothing at all. I can't imagine what 200 loads would do.

Oh yeah, for sure. I can do small amounts without any real effect at all. After about 10 though, let's just say you're going to spend some time in the bathroom. After about 60, you're straight-up going to throw it back up. So with 200, I won't keep that down for much more than an hour.

Default cum cum cum

man, 200 loads ... that is an awesome amount of cum! well, if it is a bukkake you are not supposed to swallow it all, but rather to cover yourself in it :-p

Expert

good luck! Try n keep it down!!