Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Facialized #3 is on the way!

Expert

Yeah I think Ashley Adams is pretty much a lock unless there is some big scheduling conflict or something. She was hugely requested, is definitely up for blowbangs and has shot a ton for Mason in the recent past. That's been a recipe in the past for being pretty much a guarantee.

Not as sure about the odds for the rest. I think she will ask Lana Rhoades since people go so crazy over her but i kinda get the idea that won't happen at least not yet.

Personally I hope we get a black woman in this one, Ana Foxxx and Chanell Heart seem the most likely given they're​ the ones Mason has shot the most but I don't know if that will happen.

Expert

please god get Cassidy banks or Brittany white

Expert

Lana Rhoades announced on Twitter (and then deleted it because it's probably too early for her to reveal it) that she is doing a gangbang for Mason in Gangbang Me #3.

So there goes my reasoning that she wouldn't be in it, I thought that DP she did with Tushy would be as far as she took it this year. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she is in it now.

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Alzarhok View Post
    Lana Rhoades announced on Twitter (and then deleted it because it's probably too early for her to reveal it) that she is doing a gangbang for Mason in Gangbang Me #3.

So there goes my reasoning that she wouldn't be in it, I thought that DP she did with Tushy would be as far as she took it this year. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she is in it now.
    She also announced that a few other titles with HardX are still in discussion so yeah the odds are up. Considering the number of requests a blowbang seems on the line, would it be Facialized 4 or a showcase title.

Expert

Mason says that three scenes are done and to expect announcements soon. She said the one she shot today is a very special first.

I expect we know one name by the weekend
    Last edited by Alzarhok; 04-27-2017 at 05:16 AM.

Beginner

My bet on the 3 first names: Ashley Adams, Gina Valentina + the first blowbang girl = Jynx Maze or Lana Rhoades
    Last edited by poutro; 04-27-2017 at 10:00 AM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456