Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Facialized #3 is on the way!

Beginner

I would love to see a little slut like Naomi Woods get covered in cum!

Cool Sabrina Deep

Quote Originally Posted by jimull View Post
    that's just a random photo of sabrina deep don't think she will be in Facialized #3 some how
    I hope, sheŽll make another world-bukkake-tour. She has a perfect "Jizz-Face"

Expert

Going by some Twitter chatter I was just looking at I'm reasonably sure Morgan Lee shot a scene for this today. Not 100% sure but close. I think we will find out in the next 24 hours.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Alzarhok View Post
    Going by some Twitter chatter I was just looking at I'm reasonably sure Morgan Lee shot a scene for this today. Not 100% sure but close. I think we will find out in the next 24 hours.

yeah it is true
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

^Yep, saw that she had shot with Scott Lyons yesterday and he only shoots in blowbang scenes these days. It was just some small chance it was for some other company, but I figured with how requested she was it was almost for sure for HardX.

Expert

Here's a screen grab from the trailer from Morgan Lee's blowbang. Best plastering in the Facialized series so far? Looks like it to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Alzarhok View Post
    Here's a screen grab from the trailer from Morgan Lee's blowbang. Best plastering in the Facialized series so far? Looks like it to me.
    wow this one looks incredible morgan lee what a cumslut

4th girl i hope it's piper perri or Sophie Leone

Default In german we say:

Quote Originally Posted by alzarhok View Post
    here's a screen grab from the trailer from morgan lee's blowbang. Best plastering in the facialized series so far? Looks like it to me.
    "vollgekleistert"

Lewisifer

Default O yes!

I second the hope for Piper Perri! O how awesome it would be!

Expert

Who the fourth star will be is pretty much a toss up. Romi, Megan, Morgan and Elsa Jean were the four most requested girls, but I don't think Elsa Jean is up for a messy facial blowbang based on anything I've ever seen of her. So I bet she won't be it.

Lana Rhoades is incredibly gorgeous and on her way to being a super star but she did express a willingness to do a scene like this on her Twitter when people asked, so I'd think she would be on Mason's radar for it at least.

​It could easily be any number of girls like Aidra Fox, Piper Perri, Yhivi, Abella Danger etc etc.. though.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast