Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Facialized #3 is on the way!

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Alzarhok View Post
    Her voice isn't fake, talks like that in the regular conversations I've seen her in as well.

Personally I love it! I can't wait for the interviews with Mason where she talks about sucking all the cocks then taking all the cum on her face, gonna be awesome!
    I can't wait for this I love Lucy voice it's so cute and 10 loads on that beautiful face gonna be awesome

Expert

just found out just 6 loads for lucy doll a little bit disappointing

the trailer is up on the hard x website

a couple of screen shots not the best
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jimull; 07-28-2016 at 11:37 PM.

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by jimull View Post
    4th girl has been confirmed lucy doll i'm quite happy about this i like this girl a lot
    Lucy is amazing!

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by petesweet View Post
    Lucy is amazing!
    Yes she is 2 more days until Lucy blow bang scene is released

Yes she is 2 more days until Lucy blow bang scene is released
    See the movies in HD in platinum

Pierre

Expert

Looks like Facialized#4 is not so far off, Mason is taking suggestions for it already. A little sooner than I expected considering how long the last couple took.

Excited to see who shows up this time around, Ashley Adams seems extremely likely​ to me off hand.

Expert

always good news the facialized series is one of the best
    here who i'd love to see in number 4

Angela White
    Holly Hendrix
    Adriana Maya
    Charlotte Cross

Beginner

Unless there are some shedule issues Ashley Adams is almost a given seeing how she was requested (and she has done blowbang before). I don't mind her but she isn't on my top list.
    A lot of people are requesting Lana Rhoades. I don't get the hype over this girl... She is obviously here for the money and only for the money. Wouldn't be a good choice for the serie imo.
    Charlotte Cross would have been on my list but her model page says she only does girl/girl and solo stuff right now (same as Gia Paige that would have been on my list otherwise)

My Pick (girls that are up for blowbang per their model page): Jade Jantzen, Piper Perri, Melissa Moore, Valentina Nappi, Liza Rowe, Eliza Jane.
    And some girls that may not be up for a blowbang : Jill Kassidy, Elsa Jean, Lily Adams, Maya Bijou, Nina North.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by poutro View Post
    Unless there are some shedule issues Ashley Adams is almost a given seeing how she was requested (and she has done blowbang before). I don't mind her but she isn't on my top list.
    A lot of people are requesting Lana Rhoades. I don't get the hype over this girl... She is obviously here for the money and only for the money. Wouldn't be a good choice for the serie imo.
    Charlotte Cross would have been on my list but her model page says she only does girl/girl and solo stuff right now (same as Gia Paige that would have been on my list otherwise)

My Pick (girls that are up for blowbang per their model page): Jade Jantzen, Piper Perri, Melissa Moore, Valentina Nappi, Liza Rowe, Eliza Jane.
    And some girls that may not be up for a blowbang : Jill Kassidy, Elsa Jean, Lily Adams, Maya Bijou, Nina North.
    Totally agree with melissa moore and piper perri

Don't this liza rowe will do one she did a scene for blowbang girls and didn't enjoy it at all

Beginner

Totally agree with melissa moore and piper perri

Don't this liza rowe will do one she did a scene for blowbang girls and didn't enjoy it at all
    According to her model page, she's still up for blowbangs though. I reckon that her blowbang girls scene was not good but it was very early in her career.
    She seems a bit more confortable with cum on her face now (see pic) but yeah she's still pretty shy despite having way more experience now (that's probably why I like her, plus she's super cute)
    Anyway I have a feeling that Gina Valentina and Ashley Adams are strong contenders this year; too bad cause they are not my type.
    I don't hold my breath too much cause I have always been disappointed with the Facialized line up in the past and it's probably gonna be the same this year.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast