Page 111 of 512 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 5114

Thread: Winstanley's World Of Wonder

Default Al...most... there...

The Alphabet of Sex - Y is for Young & Old.

She appreciates the experience and maturity of older men. Plus, these visits to the retirement home count toward her court-ordered community service.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Ah. Sweet release. Time for a nap.

And finally... The Alphabet of Sex - Z is for Zzzzz.

We had a deal. She said tonight was the night. It's not my fault she passed out early. A promise is a promise.

Thanks for all the rep, comments and thumbs-up I've gotten on this little journey, and especially to Winstanley for letting me play in his sandbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Daemon View Post

We had a deal. She said tonight was the night. It's not my fault she passed out early. A promise is a promise.

Thanks for all the rep, comments and thumbs-up I've gotten on this little journey, and especially to Winstanley for letting me play in his sandbox.
    Yes, come on girls - if you go passing out near a guy with an erection this is pretty much bound to happen. And if you've previously promised sex, well - enough said.

Big thanks to Lord Daemon for this hugely enoyable and imaginative A-Z: absolutely brilliant work!!

The Alphabet of Sex - Y is for Young & Old.

She appreciates the experience and maturity of older men. Plus, these visits to the retirement home count toward her court-ordered community service.
    Well, I am not quite as old as most of these guys, but it's great to know that down the line I can look forward to have teenagers like this one queuing up to slurp on my knob. UNtil I'd seen these pictures I didn't realise havign sex with old guys was such a 'thing', but it obviously is. Great news!

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...3&d=1497475210

It was a mystery.

What was that crust of white stuff she kept finding on her face in the morning? Sort of flaky - you could peel or wash it off easily enough, but ... what was it? Her boyfriend took a look - he was very interested but didn't have any idea. He said she shouldn't worry, it was harmless and definitely nothing to be concerned about. But she did worry. What if it was a symptom of something? And it kept happening. She's wake up and that crusty white stuff would be on her face, in her hair - sometimes even on her breasts. So she explained it to her doctor over the phone. He asked her to leave it on her - the next time it happened - and come in to the surgery.

That was embarassing - she got some funny looks from people on the way (and a few smiles, strangely). She was relieved to finally arrive in the doctor's office. He acted oddly. No, he didn't know what it was either, but he acted almost ... excited. That's just medics, though, she thought:they're interested in odd medical conditions, of course they are. But he had an idea. Why didn't she come in and spend a night at the health centre - in one of the private rooms - so that she could be observed under controlled conditions? Maybe that would help them to understand what was going on.

So she did that. The doctor welcomed her and showed her to the room. He also introduced her to some young medical students - as hers was an interesting case he thought they should be in on it. She was afraid this might be one of those nights where she woke up normal - with nothing to show on her face - and that all their generous help would havebeen for nothing. But she needn't have worried! Because in fact she did have the dried whote stuff on her when she woke and, actually - there was much more than ever before!

She was so pleased she hadn't wasted the doctors' time. He and his colleagues were pleased too - examining her, they seemed to think it was a very satisfying experiment. In fact they thought that, in the interests of science, it should be repeated. The doctor patted her on her white-encrusted hair and said she should feel very pleased that she might be contributing to medical advance.

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...3&d=1497535162
    Last edited by winstanley; 06-18-2017 at 12:56 PM.

His thickness is her weakness.

His thickness is her weakness Part Two.

Great update Mr W. Some eye watering pics.

Expert

Dang some great effort by those girls with some very big and thick penises. I bet, 'it'll fit' was said a lot lol

Default It's a fancy dress affair

Any woman can dress up in a sexy outfit. Heels and hose are great, but that's entry-level, Sex 101 stuff. It's the ones that go that extra mile to indulge your most elaborate fantasies - those ladies are keepers.

Page 111 of 512 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast