Page 112 of 509 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 5089

Thread: Winstanley's World Of Wonder

Default Revisiting an old theme

My girl's volunteer work at the "Black Loads Matter" charity is going very well. It's an organization that works with underprivileged minority males, helping them achieve their potential. They've expanded her role and now she handles group donations, so she's busier than ever. She's developed some techniques to streamline the donation process. One of them is called "The Pterodactyl" and she's really become quite good at it. She's tripled her collection rate!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lord_Daemon; 06-23-2017 at 05:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Daemon View Post
    My girl's volunteer work at the "Black Loads Matter" charity is going very well. It's an organization that works with underprivileged minority males, helping them achieve their potential. They've expanded her role and now she handles group donations, so she's busier than ever. She's developed some techniques to streamline the donation process. One of them is called "The Pterodactyl" and she's really become quite good at it. She's tripled her collection rate!
    I assume the charity is supported by the local constabulary Lord?

Default It's quiet. Too quiet.

Art - It unleashes our inner vision, bringing life to that which does not exist. It satisfies in ways that reality never could. Plus, the boobs can be super ginourmous!

Default From Art to Artistic

Artistic photography has been an accepted method of getting women naked since the Kodak Brownie Box camera hit the market. I mean, really. Brownie. Box. It was code for "shoot them beavers!" Anyway, I may not know art, but I know what I like. And I like these.

Default Tough crowd...

Shoot it like you mean it. Get some air time on that jizz. She's not interested in some little dribbly mess. Ready, aim, FIRE.

I mean if Lana Cox was jacking and sucking me how I stop from shooting an epic load?

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...2&d=1498882167

Shoot it like you mean it. Get some air time on that jizz. She's not interested in some little dribbly mess. Ready, aim, FIRE.
    Huge thanks, Lord D, for keeping the thread alive while I was away! A few thoughts about your brilliant contributions then I'll start again myself!

Love this: a powerful jet of sperm going straight down the throat of a submissive kneeling slut. What could be better?

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...1&d=1498882339

Quote Originally Posted by jack38567 View Post
    Dang some great effort by those girls with some very big and thick penises. I bet, 'it'll fit' was said a lot lol
    Well yeah. "It'll fit" is what the guys in these pics kept saying when it clearly wasn't fitting ... but they thought that if they could keep the girl from running away and just push harder ... then eventually it would!
    Last edited by winstanley; 07-02-2017 at 01:49 PM.

Art - It unleashes our inner vision, bringing life to that which does not exist. It satisfies in ways that reality never could. Plus, the boobs can be super ginourmous!
    Nothing to disagree with here!!

My pick of the bunch:

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...5&d=1498584421

Your girl is really throwing herself into this work, isn't she? Admirable.

Page 112 of 509 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast