Page 126 of 512 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 5114

Thread: Winstanley's World Of Wonder

all this time winstanley and you have never taken notice of her eyes shame on you what have you been looking at
    great collection also a favorite of mine in years gone by
    thanks
    Like to see all the previous Winners of the The World famous "FacialForum" Competition ?
    Visit the **Competition Winners Hall of Fame** the winner for each month is added here loads of great facials going back many years
    Not a Platinum member yet click here to join

Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    all this time winstanley and you have never taken notice of her eyes shame on you what have you been looking at
    great collection also a favorite of mine in years gone by
    thanks
    Haha - thank you Buster - yes: what was I looking at?

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...2&d=1503578058

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by messfreak View Post
    Girl-stuff looks more fun.
    I want to be a lesbian.
    Attached Images Attached Images

My girl started volunteering with a charity called "Black Loads Matter" a while back and she's really made an impression on them. This week, they put her in charge of the hospitality suite at their national convention. She'll have a lot of things to handle, but she excels at multitasking so I know she'll keep everyone happy.

Not sure about lesbian more like a glove puppet.
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...1&d=1503854333

Cheers for the updates.

Default A cautionary tale?

I'm saddened to announce that I am discontinuing the "Black Loads Matter" series of posts. After urging other husbands and boyfriends to get their own girls involved in this noble cause, I've received some complaints. It seems that after experiencing a wider world of deep experiences that expanded their... horizons, some of those women found themselves dissatisfied with their original relationships. To those men who suffered by comparison after trying my advice, I apologize. Even though none of those complaints came from the stalwart men of this forum, I feel it irresponsible to continue.

(Actually, I've just run out of ideas so I'm retiring this concept.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Daemon View Post
    I'm saddened to announce that I am discontinuing the "Black Loads Matter" series of posts. After urging other husbands and boyfriends to get their own girls involved in this noble cause, I've received some complaints. It seems that after experiencing a wider world of deep experiences that expanded their... horizons, some of those women found themselves dissatisfied with their original relationships. To those men who suffered by comparison after trying my advice, I apologize. Even though none of those complaints came from the stalwart men of this forum, I feel it irresponsible to continue.

You gave the concept a truly heroic run ... well done!!

The sad demise of an original concept.

Default The Girls of DragonCon

Less celebrated than San Diego's Comic-Con (which is mainly a PR event for the entertainment industry), Atlanta's DragonCon is more fan-oriented. The costumes are amazing, and when it comes to scantily-clad ladies, it's a target-rich environment for the camera. During the day it's mostly family-friendly, but evenings are called "Dragon After Dark" and things get a bit more wild. In years past, it even featured adult film stars, like Tracy Lords and Aria Giovanni.

Less celebrated than San Diego's Comic-Con (which is mainly a PR event for the entertainment industry), Atlanta's DragonCon is more fan-oriented. The costumes are amazing, and when it comes to scantily-clad ladies, it's a target-rich environment for the camera. During the day it's mostly family-friendly, but evenings are called "Dragon After Dark" and things get a bit more wild. In years past, it even featured adult film stars, like Tracy Lords and Aria Giovanni.
    Some beautiful ladies Lord.

Page 126 of 512 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast