Page 359 of 513 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369409459 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 5122

Thread: Winstanley's World Of Wonder

Well, it all started some years back. I worked out a way to get her to have sex with me. I won't go into detials but let's just say she couldn't refuse. And she'd never done it with anyone apart from her husband, so this was a big deal for her.

To make it interesting I invited a few friends along. Didn't tell her - and I said to the guys, just wait outside til I've finished, then she's yours. I had a good time and came in her mouth big time - she's spluttering and gasping when suddenly her head is yanked back and a new cock is in her mouth. I saw her eyes swivelling left and right in panic as the realisation dawned - all these other guys - they were all going to have their way with her - and there was nothing she could do about it.

That was it for me - but one of those guys was a shady bloke called Scaly. And Scaly decided he couldn't leave it there. Arranged another session, then another and they've gone on ever since. He has film, so she's sort of trapped. And it's a business for him. From time to time I join in, for old times sake. I get a freebie, of course. I like to make her look up into my eyes as I shoot into her mouth. For old time's sake.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by winstanley; 12-27-2021 at 06:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by winstanley View Post
    There's a time for romance and sensitivity. And there's a time for ramming your stiff meat pole into her face so relentlessley and for so long that she practically passes out.
    What we refer to as a classic mouthfucking Mr. W.

Well, it all started some years back. I worked out a way to get her to have sex with me. I won't go into detials but let's just say she couldn't refuse. And she'd never done it with anyone apart from her husband, so this was a big deal for her.

To make it interesting I invited a few friends along. Didn't tell her - and I said to the guys, just wait outside til I've finished, then she's yours. I had a good time and came in her mouth big time - she's spluttering and gasping when suddenly her head is yanked back and a new cock is in her mouth. I saw her eyes swivelling left and right in panic as the realisation dawned - all these other guys - they were all going to have their way with her - and there was nothing she could do about it.

That was it for me - but one of those guys was a shady bloke called Scaly. And Scaly decided he couldn't leave it there. Arranged another session, then another and they've gone on ever since. He has film, so she's sort of trapped. And it's a business for him. From time to time I join in, for old times sake. I get a freebie, of course. I like to make her look up into my eyes as I shoot into her mouth. For old time's sake.
    Nice collection of cock sluts

https://www.facialforum.net/attachme...1&d=1640594288

Sometimes it's not about romance or sensitivity. Sometimes you just want to ram your cock into her head.
    The way to my heart is through my swollen, dripping head.

Quote Originally Posted by beachbum View Post
    The way to my heart is through my swollen, dripping head.
    Sounds about right!

Some inspiring posts recently in the Titfucking and Big Boobs threads by Loadmaster, Beachbum and Imhotep!

Here is my contribution, on the same theme.

Your wife will be our guest for a few days. Here's how she'll be spending her time.

Your wife will be our guest for a few days. Here's how she'll be spending her time.
    ...and would you be willing to send your wife on a similar retreat, Mr W? If you were sent vids of her antics?

Some inspiring posts recently in the Titfucking and Big Boobs threads by Loadmaster, Beachbum and Imhotep!

Here is my contribution, on the same theme.
    Well Mr. W. your kind words motivated to go into my archives for classic tit-meat.

Listen. It's too late for second thoughts. You should have thought more carefully about whether you wanted to do this. Now it is done. And now men will be jerking off to pictures off your sperm-dripping face for ever.

What's that? Why am I rubbing myself? Because ... somehow, seeing you like this ... covered in cum ... crying ... has got me hard all over again. I'm sorry ... I ... I ... aaaahhhhhhhhhh
    Last edited by winstanley; 01-04-2022 at 12:56 AM.

Page 359 of 513 FirstFirst ... 259309349357358359360361369409459 ... LastLast