Page 491 of 513 FirstFirst ... 391441481489490491492493501 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 5123

Thread: Winstanley's World Of Wonder

Default Sweet Sandra

Quote Originally Posted by winstanley View Post
    The teenage girl had a certain indefinable quality he found very attractive.
    It was a mystery, but there was just something about her.
    https://www.facialforum.net/attachme...4&d=1679728530

Sweet Sandra...got some more?

Perfect wife material. Any of these could be eligible to be Mrs winstanley.
    Attached Images Attached Images

It was the last thing she wanted . She didn't want to suck the stranger's cock but you made her do it. And she didn't want his cum on her face but you made it clear that was going to happen. And she definitely didn't want you to take pictures of her like that but you did that too. The stranger patted her head and said she was a good girl. Perhaps that made her feel better?
    Last edited by winstanley; 09-05-2023 at 07:41 PM.

Beginner

Default Sure she didn't

It was the last thing she wanted . She didn't want to suck the stranger's cock but you made her do it. And she didn't want his cum on her face but you made it clear that was going to happen. And she definitely didn't want you to take pictures of her like that but you did that too. The stranger patted her head and said she was a good girl. Perhaps that made her feel better?
    She didn't want his cum on her face, supposedly, but she had his cock in her hand and made no effort to direct that load elsewhere. Hmmmmm.

https://www.facialforum.net/attachme...3&d=1693894072

My ideal girlfriend.
    Absolutely. To have a beautiful wife who is honest, loyal and loving yet evolved enough that she can freely admit that she wants to enjoy being a no strings slut with multiple cocks is the absolute ultimate.

The future.

THE HOT WIFE | 40
    first post in this story #4639

My mature wife is a legend in our area because of her big tits. And in any public place she draws men's attention, without even doing anything. She is an incredible generator of hard-ons. And I knew there is a list of men as long as your arm who want to fuck her, be sucked by her, or get the chance to feel her tits. Like I say, she is a legend.
    Last edited by winstanley; 09-09-2023 at 07:58 AM.

THE HOT WIFE | 41

When I showed guys photos of her naked, they lost it. They totally did. So when I wanted to see her doing it with someone (which was very often) there was never a problem. They would also offer to pay, and increasingly I saw no reason not to accept.

They wanted to have sex with my wife.
    I wanted them to have sex with my wife.
    They were prepared to pay for the privilege.

Can anyone see a problem with that?
    Last edited by winstanley; 09-09-2023 at 07:57 AM.

THE HOT WIFE | 42

Increasingly, my wife's fans wanted this to be on the menu. Fixated on her Big Tits, they wanted to fuck them. And I made sure they could. One time I set up a special Titfucking Weekend. Titfucking my wife was half price from Friday night through to the end of Sunday. One cock after another after another after another - I lost count - got pleasured by those amazing globes and their skilful owner who never seemed to tire ...

Girls are not always good at concentrating. Sometimes they need a sharp reminder of what their priorities should be, that they have a task that must be completed - and to a high standard.

THE HOT WIFE | 43

"Darling ... I need to tell you something. I'm in love"

This was not in the script. For those of you who have been following this story you'll know that I had persuaded my wife to have sex with lots of men. Strangers. The story has a lot of twists and turns but there's where it had got to. I arranged for guys to come and see my wife and she gave them sex. BUt our relationship always seemed really strong and she seemed to be devoted to me.

So I was not expecting this.

She explained that there was this guy - one of the guys - that she had experienced a special attraction to. Something that, she said, went beyond 'just sex'. After he came in her mouth - and before the next guy was due to arrive - they had some time to talk and it turned out he felt the same. They had instantly fallen in love with each other - or so they both thought. And she wanted my blessing to see him again. Plus there was a special request. She wanted to spend time with him alone. No videos, no cameras, no husband watching. She promised our marriage was still strong and nothing would change, so could i just do this for her?

I thought long and hard. I was onto an amazing thing with her and didn't want any of it to end. Seeing this fantastically hot woman having sex with numerous guys - it was just incredible. This ... seemed risky. What if it disturbed our equilibrium? But it was something she obviously really wanted, so - with some misgivings - I said yes. I spoke to the guy on the phone and gave my permission. I also gave him a run-down - some stats - of all the things she had done, how often, where, who with etc. Because I thought: he doesn't really know her. But I do. I know everything about her. Who she is. And what she's done. So I just filled out the picture for him.

Anyway, in due course a date and time was fixed. And I promised my wife I would let them have some private time together.

So ... these are the photos I secretly took of that meeting.
    Last edited by winstanley; 09-10-2023 at 06:20 PM.

Page 491 of 513 FirstFirst ... 391441481489490491492493501 ... LastLast