Page 502 of 512 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 5116

Thread: Winstanley's World Of Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by usbiv223 View Post
    Big fan of the potpourri Winstanley! Thanks!
    Thank you, my friend, I'm glad you liked it!!

Quote Originally Posted by winstanley View Post
    Congratulate her if she does something clever and different - and sexy - with her big tits. It'll encourage her and make her feel good. Imagine she was a dog who'd just done something you wanted to praise.

"Good Girl!"
    "Who's a clever girl then?"
    "Good Girl!"
    Michelle my bell
    Attached Images Attached Images

THE HOT WIFE | 52
    first post in this story #4639

One Friday she had a client. Nothing unusual. But when time was up, he didn't appear downstairs. Normally they were well behaved - she would give them what they wanted and they would just go. But this time - I waited for 15', 30', still he hadn't come down.

I knocked on her bedroom door. He answered the door - naked, with the biggest erection I'd ever seen. In the background my wife was sprawled across the bed. "This is good. Not finished yet. Think I'll stay", he said and closed the door.

He finally went later the next day. I found out later he'd fucked her every hour. 'Unstoppable' and 'insatiable' were the words she used. She looked shellshocked.

THE HOT WIFE | 53

I was angry that he'd got way more than he should have. But I wanted to know what had happened. My exhausted wife explained that she had tried to say 'no', that she'd been very fair - given him everything he could have expected - but no, she was NOT going to do it again with him. No way. But he just laughed and forced her down and did it anyway. She lost count but he must have done it to her ... at least ten times. She had tried everything to get it to stop but nothing worked.

That was when I pushed her down to her knees and pushed my bursting cock into her mouth - all that talk about he ignored her and made her do it over and over - it had just got me rock hard and I needed to cum. She looked a bit sad then. Said sometimes she just wondered if she could be left alone. Left alone to get some peace. Left alone in the quiet to rest. Why did she have to have sex so much?

I said I understood and that she could rest for about 45 minutes. Then her next client was going to arrive.
    Last edited by winstanley; 01-03-2024 at 01:39 AM.

Do you have a sullen, ungrateful teenage girl sharing your house with you? Moody, sulky, totally unappreciative of everything you do for her, and apparently completely unaware of the fact that someone has to keep the household afloat by paying all the bills, and that someone is you? Well. Isn't it time she starting giving something back? Perhaps she could give you what she gives to that procession of useless spotty boyfriends who pass through the house. Something you know for a fact they have all got from her.

Perhaps that would be a way she could thank you.
    Last edited by winstanley; 01-05-2024 at 10:55 PM.

THE HOT WIFE | 54

I instructed my wife to go on a whole run of Tinder dates. No instructions except that she had to make sur eall her dates were happy, and document the encounters on her phone for me. This is what she came back with in just one month.

Good girl, eh? That's a lot of happy men.

Default GREAT idea!

I want to commend your plan and her commitment! What a great tool for a poly lifestyle. She’s collected a lot of great dick pics! I especially enjoy seeing the shots where’s she’s “handling” them.

Of course, the big question is, did any of them cum on her face?!

Thank you for sharing your unique project with us. I’m sure we’re all looking forward to seeing more!

THE HOT WIFE | 55

I got so turned on by the wife's pictorial record of her Tinder dates that I decided to keep it going, but make it a bit more challenging for her.

So now it was still Tinder encounters with complete strangers. That stayed the same. And she still had to take a photo of each one - no tripod or remote control, I wanted a pic from her point of view, like before.

But this time the guys had to screw her. No blowjobs. Well - she could give them a blowjob (it would be tough to stop her) but they all had to fuck her. This made it more difficult because she would probably want a room to do it in each time, whereas when she was just blowing guys she could do it in their cars, in back alleys, in the toilets of restaurants etc.

And it didn't stop there. Last time she managed 42 guys in a month: more than one a day. This time she had to do better. She had to beat that number. She looked at me and raised her eyebrows. “I like a challenge”, she said, and got straight onto the app.

I didn’t see much of her over the next month.Eventually she came in with a score of seventy-eight.What a girl.
    Last edited by winstanley; 01-09-2024 at 07:32 AM.

Nothing like kissing a girl's mouth just before your cock slips inside it - or just after your cock has been in it.

Go on and spew your cum over that pretty blonde face.

Page 502 of 512 FirstFirst ... 2402452492500501502503504 ... LastLast