Page 507 of 512 FirstFirst ... 7407457497505506507508509 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 5112

Thread: Winstanley's World Of Wonder

WHAT I ADMIRE ABOUT SUSIE | 3

Well, you are probably beginnning to realise that I think very highly of your wife. Very highly indeed! Another great thing about her is that she is very secure in herself. She knows who she is, likes who she is and is confident in being herself. She never tries to be someone she's not. There's no pretence, nothing false or contrived about her - in any way. For that reason I thnk she is sought out by people for advice. You could say she's a wise woman. People recognise this and they seek her out when they need help, when they have some problem and are looking for somone they know they can rely on to help them solve it.

In a way, I'm one of those people. Because when I need a blowjob I know Susie will always give me one. And what I particularly admire about her is that when my dick is filling her mouth, if I get my phone out to take pictures - which I usually do - she will look straight into the lens.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by winstanley View Post
    WHAT I ADMIRE ABOUT SUSIE | 3

Well, you are probably beginnning to realise that I think very highly of your wife. Very highly indeed! Another great thing about her is that she is very secure in herself. She knows who she is, likes who she is and is confident in being herself. She never tries to be someone she's not. There's no pretence, nothing false or contrived about her - in any way. For that reason I thnk she is sought out by people for advice. You could say she's a wise woman. People recognise this and they seek her out when they need help, when they have some problem and are looking for somone they know they can rely on to help them solve it.

In a way, I'm one of those people. Because when I need a blowjob I know Susie will always give me one. And what I particularly admire about her is that when my dick is filling her mouth, if I get my phone out to take pictures - which I usually do - she will look straight into the lens.

Thanks for the latest tasty looking, appetizing, collage WS.

I think this one is especially note worthy: https://www.facialforum.net/attachme...8&d=1708760819
    (please tell me this is not AI

I don't know how much longer I could last with those lips being at my service.
    https://www.facialforum.net/attachme...4&d=1708760819
    Last edited by Ron Knight; 02-24-2024 at 01:26 PM.

The Only Way Is Big - clothed edition

Is she the one? The one you want to marry and settle down with?

One key test is whether she will agree to be filmed having sex with multiple partners. Make sure you establish this early on.

Defeated by sperm. You destroyed her with your cum. Now is the moment of your triumph. You know it, she knows it.
    Last edited by winstanley; 03-01-2024 at 08:33 AM.

TAKEN 1: BEFORE AND AFTER

Out in the world her extraordinary body drove men mad. A tease, she loved to turn the guys on, She was a superstar in her community. Then suddenly she disappeared from public view. No-one knew where she had gone, though there was plenty of speculation. What had actually happened was that she had been abducted. And after that?

After that she was available for use 24/7 by the guys that took her. And with years of built-up frustration, they were going to keep her very busy.
    Last edited by winstanley; 03-02-2024 at 08:24 AM.

TAKEN 2: HER NEW LIFE

In her new life, it was just one huge, long cock after another after another. And the guys took special delight in spearing her forcefully - hard and deep.

What could she do? Nothing. She just had to lie there and take it.

https://www.facialforum.net/attachme...9&d=1709364511

WHAT I ADMIRE ABOUT SUSIE | 4

Yes, I am one of your wife Susie's biggest fans. Incidentally, have I mentioned what an incredible cook she is? Wow! So skilful and inventive. She can make an incredible meal with almost any ingredients available - quickly, whilst carrying on a conversation and apparently with total ease. It's a gift. One of her many gifts! You are really such a lucky man.

And you know, when she serves me a plate of delicious food - in one if her signature low-cut tops - I can't help thinking of the way her big boobs swing and sway when I'm fucking her. What a woman. What a woman!

She loves to be just close to it. Her face pressed up against it. Touching it with her lips or her tongue. She would not be anywhere else in the world - only here, now, worshipping the beautiful, thrilling, sacred cock in front of her. She gives herself up to the holy ritual.
    Last edited by winstanley; 03-04-2024 at 04:28 PM.

Page 507 of 512 FirstFirst ... 7407457497505506507508509 ... LastLast