Thread: Wife wants to feed me my cum

Expert

Default Wife wants to feed me my cum

Over the years I've saved and frozen cum.

I play with it myself and have played with it with the wife. I've licked it off of her and drank it from her pussy after we filled it. (That was hot)

I have some saved with the intent of her drinking it. Shes sipped about five loads at a time but really doesn't care for it, prefers it fresh. So she wants to feed my saved cum to me.

Now I just need a new, erotic way to do it. For inspiration, she's basically become my Dom these days. We like it.

Ideas?

This is insanely hot!!! I've dreamed for years of filling a woman's pussy with saved cum and then drinking it out of her! I can only imagine what that must've been like!

I don't know about many ideas, but I do like the Dom aspect of it. If it were me, what I would want is for her to basically let me know that I am just her plaything, that she gets off on making me drink my own cum, that she forces me to do it for her pleasure. Maybe she masturbates while watching me do it, because she gets off on that. I might enjoy that kind of role play.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike302 View Post
    Over the years I've saved and frozen cum.

I play with it myself and have played with it with the wife. I've licked it off of her and drank it from her pussy after we filled it. (That was hot)

I have some saved with the intent of her drinking it. Shes sipped about five loads at a time but really doesn't care for it, prefers it fresh. So she wants to feed my saved cum to me.

Now I just need a new, erotic way to do it. For inspiration, she's basically become my Dom these days. We like it.

Ideas?

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by alwayscummin79 View Post
    This is insanely hot!!! I've dreamed for years of filling a woman's pussy with saved cum and then drinking it out of her! I can only imagine what that must've been like!

I don't know about many ideas, but I do like the Dom aspect of it. If it were me, what I would want is for her to basically let me know that I am just her plaything, that she gets off on making me drink my own cum, that she forces me to do it for her pleasure. Maybe she masturbates while watching me do it, because she gets off on that. I might enjoy that kind of role play.
    Thanks. I thawed the saved cum and poured it in a funnel...that was in her pussy as she had her legs in the air. The difficult part was it was so much she had to stay that way or it would all run out. It was about 15 loads. I fucked her a little, really slow, and was just like fucking in a bathtub or other water except better because it was slick. (water of course is actually hard to fuck in)

After a few carefull strokes I got on my knees. I got a good mouth seal while she was still on the bed. Then she slowly stood on the floor and the huge amount of cum all came out in one big shot. I held it for a few seconds while she looked on and then swallowed. I remember it actually hurt because it was too big for one gulp, I should have taken two. It was a good time!

OMG! You basically lived my dream!!! I've always wanted to do exactly as you say, fill a woman's pussy with loads of my saved cum and then seal my lips around her as she stands up and forces a ton of my cum into my mouth! How was the taste when it was mixed with her juices? Did she say or do anything to you while you were doing this to encourage you? I'd love to hear more! This sounds super hot!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike302 View Post
    Thanks. I thawed the saved cum and poured it in a funnel...that was in her pussy as she had her legs in the air. The difficult part was it was so much she had to stay that way or it would all run out. It was about 15 loads. I fucked her a little, really slow, and was just like fucking in a bathtub or other water except better because it was slick. (water of course is actually hard to fuck in)

After a few carefull strokes I got on my knees. I got a good mouth seal while she was still on the bed. Then she slowly stood on the floor and the huge amount of cum all came out in one big shot. I held it for a few seconds while she looked on and then swallowed. I remember it actually hurt because it was too big for one gulp, I should have taken two. It was a good time!

Expert

OMG! You basically lived my dream!!! I've always wanted to do exactly as you say, fill a woman's pussy with loads of my saved cum and then seal my lips around her as she stands up and forces a ton of my cum into my mouth! How was the taste when it was mixed with her juices? Did she say or do anything to you while you were doing this to encourage you? I'd love to hear more! This sounds super hot!
    It tasted a little of her, that alkaline pussy juice flavor, but mostly it was the taste of thawed cum. Nice and warm, pungent, and while not watery, it wasn't thick either.

As for what she said, I think she asked me if I spilled any because we almost expected to. I tried to say "uh-uh" as in "no" but that's hard with your mouth open and full of cum. She stood over me and said, "swallow it". After I did she "nice", rubbed my head and kissed my lips. Then she got back on the bed and I fucked her missionary style and quickly came. She had me clean up after myself with my tongue and suck that cum out like I always do.

Expert

We used the nearly 3/4 cum of cum the other day. (measured after thawing)

The wife said she wanted to do something with it and put it in the refrigerator a few days before. Told me it would give me time to think about what she was going to do with it.

So when the weekend came and I was nearly done eating the scrambled eggs and homemade pancakes she had made she asked, "do you taste anything different?" I didn't, but I knew what was up! She said "I used half of your store, but what did I put it in?" I guess the pancakes. "Yes, and yes, it's in both!" She said she shared it with me because she put it in with the eggs and the pancake batter and we had both eaten it!

As we wrapped up breakfast she started getting frisky and said we'd finish the rest in bed.

We got naked and made out near and on the bed for a few minutes. She had me "assume the position" and lie on my back. She straddled my head and used my mouth for about 30 minutes. (My favorite thing in the world let me tell ya!) I licked and drank and sucked and struggled for air until she came several times. She had poured the remaining cum into a rocks glass and set it next to the bed.

After she came she got on all fours and told me to get the glass and start fucking her. (I love to fuck her while I have her drying juices on my face and up my nose and way into my sinues!) As I fucked her from behind she told me to imagine and guy straddling her back facing me and said "he's got a big load for you, drink it!" She wasn't even through that sentence before I started coming in her! I threw back the glass of cum and held it for just a couple seconds before gulping it down.

We stayed in that position for a couple and I set the glass down. She told me to clean up. I pulled out slowly and she held her hand over her pussy until I got below her. Then I cleaned her up with my mouth as always.

Okay I'm no writer but I'm glad I wrote this up so I can come back here, read it, and reminisce!
    Last edited by Mike302; 06-07-2016 at 11:09 PM.

OMG! It sounds like you are having the hottest time with your wife and your saved cum! I absolutely LOVE the scrambled eggs and pancakes cooked with cum! I've dreamed about doing that myself! I want to mix up a batch of pancakes, using cum instead of milk, and then after the pancakes are cooked, pour more thawed cum on top of them instead of maple syrup.
    I'm really digging the dom aspect of her talking to you, commanding you to drink your cum and clean up your cum out of her. I love being told that, in order to be allowed to fuck her pussy, I must "clean up after myself." I'm not allowed to leave my cum inside of her. I must slurp up all my cum and swallow it for her. I love that you're getting to live all of these things! I can't wait to hear more!

Expert

Thanks I'm flattered!

I wish I could felate myself or that my wife was interested in playing with girls, or maybe other guys. We can't have it all but we'll enjoy what we can, right?

The Dom aspect was always there just a little, but it's really grown lately and we both enjoy it!

That's great! What sort of ideas would you be into if there were another man or woman involved? Would she and another woman team up to dominate you and have their way with you? Would she force you to drink the cum of another man? I don't know what you would be comfortable with, those are just the ideas that came into my head.

I do occasionally self suck, but I've never done this in front of a woman before. Not yet, that is. If a woman was into it, I'd love for her to play the Dom role again and force me to suck my own cock for her pleasure. She could get off on watching me self suck, telling me what to do and when to cum, and then she could force me to swallow my own fresh cum.

Can't wait to see what's next from you guys! Sounds like you're having the greatest time!

Expert

That's great! What sort of ideas would you be into if there were another man or woman involved? Would she and another woman team up to dominate you and have their way with you? Would she force you to drink the cum of another man? I don't know what you would be comfortable with, those are just the ideas that came into my head.

I do occasionally self suck, but I've never done this in front of a woman before. Not yet, that is. If a woman was into it, I'd love for her to play the Dom role again and force me to suck my own cock for her pleasure. She could get off on watching me self suck, telling me what to do and when to cum, and then she could force me to swallow my own fresh cum.

Can't wait to see what's next from you guys! Sounds like you're having the greatest time!
    I would do anything two men and a woman or two women and a man could do. (I think?...I love a challenge)

But she's not into any of that. Not interested in women and isn't interested in other guys. However, she has said if she had some great friend/near soul-mate then she'd be open to the idea if that person was, man or woman. Nobody has ever come near that so I doubt that will happen. She doesn't find sex between two men a turn on at all. Would she watch for shock value or to give orders? Maybe, but she mainly said that if she were with me and another guy she would have to be the center of attention.

She's also said it would really have to be that special guy to take his cum anyway than just on her skin. I'd swallow another guys cum as long as I thought he was clean.

We've talked about this several times over the years..every once and a while I check to see if her attitude has changed lol.

She will play with the fantasy, though, at the very least.
    Last edited by Mike302; 06-14-2016 at 12:06 AM.