Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: NaughtyCumslut's Thread in the Free Section

Default This was so sexy

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyCumslut View Post
    We had a friend we met online come over and give the wife the biggest facial she's ever gotten! Enjoy!
    Loved this photo set. That one on your knees with your face covered in sperm with the cock inside you sucking mouth took me over the edge. I also enjoyed that one where you are on your knees smiling at the cock, just inches from your face, and we all know that in just a few minutes that cock is going to be spurting sperm all over your smiling face. Sperm on your face and inside your lovely sucking mouth. Topping this all off is the fact that it is another man and not your husband getting to enjoy the beauty that is you. Please more like this and thank you.

Default Thank your husband for sharing you with us.

We met a guy online who claimed that he shot a huge load. Well, he wasn't exaggerating! Here's the photographic proof!!
    I want to thank your husband for getting you to love receiving facials and then sharing you with us. I'm also so glad that now we are allowed to see you with the sperm from other men on you beautiful face. Your face covered in sperm and the cock deep inside your mouth sucking for all the sperm still left inside is amazing to me. Thank you and I can't wait to see you in a blow bang. Please keep trying and maybe someday you will receive a fantastic reward for your effords so that we can all enjoy. Can't wait to see you face covered in sperm and your open mouth and tongue bathed in sperm still shooting sperm cock head just inches from your open mouth. Thank you.

Default Gang bangs!!

Most Definitely!! I'm thinking a three or four man blowbang. More than that sometimes if just overkill. The Mrs. and I were talking about this a couple days ago (after her first double facial) I mentioned a blowbang because I didn't think she'd want a gangbang, and she commented that sucking a lot of cocks makes one's mouth tired, and that she'd probably prefer a gangbang where each guy finishes on her face. I was in ecstacy just hearing that!!
    She's up for a gang bang where each guy fucks her and then pulls his cock out of her pussy and blows his load of sperm all over her face. Sir, you have a very special lady here and the wait for this to happen will be agonizing. Thank you sir for sharing your lovely wife with all of us.

Default Another ma's cock inside her mouth.

Hubby here... Well, she finally took the plunge and took two loads on her face! She was nervous at first, but that disappeared once she had the other guy's cock in her mouth. She loved all that cum on her face and can't wait to do it again--with 3 guys!!
    I just loved the photo of the other guy's cock inside her sucking mouth. The last photo where she is smiling with all the sperm on her face and her hair is hanging down around her face is outstanding. Thank you.

Expert

love the latest photos

Here are a few pics from tonight..
    This is simply a total package picture. You are amazing!

Virgin

Default Gorgeous

Been a member here for a while, but haven't posted. Breaking radio silence here specifically just to say she is amazing. Not just hot and sexy, but amazingly beautiful and gorgeous - which makes those pictures of her covered and with her big, beautiful smile that much hotter.

Thank you for sharing, and I hope to see more.

Virgin

Default What an amazing million dollar smile!

Thank you for sharing! You are amazing! Lucky husband!!

Virgin

Default Do you have a different twitter name?

Pulled up cumslut kristin and the last tweet was almost a month ago

Beautyful smile!

And so damn hot

Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast