Thread: Giving your self a facial?

Beginner

Default Giving your self a facial?

Any guys on here given them selves a facial? I have it was quite exciting

wikus

Done it many times; stroke for a while, then throw legs over shoulders and let the juices flow. I prefer cum landing on my tongue, but there's always a shot that ends up on my cheek and runs down my neck.

Expert

It's great, i do it sometimes.

Virgin

I have a couple of times. It makes me soooo horny thinking about doing it then in mid process as I start to orgasm it takes a few seconds for the cum to start then as it is shooting onto my face I start to get turned off by the idea and shortly after feel bad I did it. Especially when I have to cross infront of the mirror to get into the shower! LOL Don't look don't look, don't make eye contact with that cum face... LOLOLOL

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by gandalf the gray View Post
    I have a couple of times. It makes me soooo horny thinking about doing it then in mid process as I start to orgasm it takes a few seconds for the cum to start then as it is shooting onto my face I start to get turned off by the idea and shortly after feel bad I did it. Especially when I have to cross infront of the mirror to get into the shower! LOL Don't look don't look, don't make eye contact with that cum face... LOLOLOL
    But take photos!

Not yet but I would like to with maybe another guy jacking me off into my mouth and on my face while my legs were over my head...I'd try that...sounds hot.

Virgin

It’s pretty much the only way I cum anymore. I love swallowing my own cum so I always aim for my mouth. It doesn’t always all end up on my tongue. Sometimes I get a little on my cheek or my chin. I would absolutely love to have another man’s cock cumming in my mouth. The thought of feeling that cock swell up just before he explodes in my mouth and then feeling it pulsate as he shoots his sticky goo down my throat is such a huge turn on for me. I still love fucking my wife, but fantasize constantly about cock in my mouth, especially when I’m dressed up in women’s clothing.