Thread: California Bukkake??

Default California Bukkake??

Hi there ladies and gents!

I have organized quite a few fun adult parties in the past, but it has been quite some time. I would love to connect with a few folks (women, couples, and men) that may be up for an orgy/bukkake party in the Southern California area. I am completely straight, but am obviously comfortable with men being present.

Ideally, the entire evening (or afternoon....or morning) would be about nothing but fun. Don't bring a frown or negative energy to the party. I'm a pleaser, and want to be surrounded by like-minded individuals. Ideas or themes for the party, or parties, are more than welcome. A recurring thing could be lovely!

Let me know if anyone may be interested, and we can try to arrange something after discussing details.

I also love to cook and bartend, so incorporating that may be fun as well if others are into it...

Hope to hear from you soon!

Default No interest???

Hey there ladies and gents!

This plan is still on the agenda, and there has been a bit of interest. It would be great to involve a few members from our lovely forum, so if you're interested, let me know!