Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any males who have done a bukkake?

I've participated in over 20 bukkakes. A friend of mine organizes them, and I suppose I do too, as I help out quite a bit. You are right about the flakes, it is difficult to get a lot of guys to show. Occasionally the girl gets cold feet too. You have to overbook to back up and communicate clearly, and have a back-up girl. We have a great established group now and party 6-8 times a year. It is a lot of work to put together, but ultimately worth it. If anyone is interested in, well, being the center of attention if you are a lady, or being a participant if you are a guy, let me know. We are in the Bay Area, California.

Expert

yeah. im more into being one of the shooters these days, but I guess i can always say ive seen it from both sides! looking up and looking down! ;-)

Honorary life Platinum member

Default We do this regurkarly

As you can see in our pictures posted we do this a lot. I have Hank organize men en the minimum is 10. My max was 48 I think. Super kinky. I love it!! It's always a bit of a shock the first 5 or so and then it's fun and then from 15 it can get a bit overwhelming, but then it's great fun again. It's like running a marathon Sperm kisses Sandra

Expert

That's great Sandra! Shocking then fun then overwhelming then fun huh?? Lol. Is there anything Bout it you find particularly difficult? Like, why the shocking and overwhelming bits? I imagine after 15-you're pretty soaked and probably struggling to see what's happening around u right?
    48 must have been a complete blur! :-)

Honorary life Platinum member

Default my journey with cum

what i find shocking sometimes is the unexpected amounts in my face and if i just sit there being cummed on with sperm blurry vision. if the guys start fooling around with my body I am happy again. like squeeze my tits or slap them hard or just fuck me while the others keep cumming. I love to be humiliated

Expert

Yeah. I've been to bukkukes with first timers and it's always a gamble if they'll go to the end. It's an intense experience and quiet degrading for many. I've attended paid one's where the girl's just there for the cash too. Very different events than the 'for fun' ones!

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by jizzluvr View Post
    I've tried to be the object of a bukkake for years. It's very difficult. Guys can be very flaky so the closest I've come was 4 guys--out of 14 who were going to show.

I think you have to cultivate your attendees; they need to be people you (or your Dom, as stated above) already know in order to guarantee attendance. I enjoyed the 4 but I would've been happier with the 14!

Something you may want to consider is to produce your own adult film. You could contract the videographer that you have exclusive rights (unless you want it posted like me) and pay the guys a pop fee ($75 per in the U.S. I think). I've thought this might be best for me but haven't pursued it as yet.

I have actually tried to produce an adult film with no luck. Where was your film posted?

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Cumluva View Post
    I have actually tried to produce an adult film with no luck. Where was your film posted?
    It's only an idea I've had. I've never pursued it beyond placing some ads for adult models but no response.

Expert

Hey. Did u get a party sorted? I might be able to help if u can get to England

Virgin

Thumbs up

I would love to be the subject of an all male bukkake. Mmmmmm

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast