Hi guys!

I've been a member for years but I never posted anything. I've checked this forum now and then since I have a cum fetisch. Facials are nice, but what really turns me on is girls who enjoy playing with cum and ultimately want to swallow it because they enjoy it.

Example of Things I love to see in pictures/videos and also experience is: girl with widely open mouths receiving spurts of thick cum on their tounge running down their throat ( from one or multiple guys), girls eating cum on food, saving up multiple loads in the freezer, girls drinking cum from a glass/funnel, girls on the back with open mouth receiving a slow flow of cum down their mouth from milking a cock by interrupted orgasm (how do I explain?)...

Through the years I've been a member of the forum I finally met a girl with similar interests. We have done some of the things mentioned. I also have a couple of jars in the freezer filled with cum. She knows about it and we have talked about using it, but we haven't done it yet. I'm thinking about posting some pictures or videos when we feel comfortable here.

Some advice from experience users about all this?

Thanks for an awesome forum!