Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The GloryholePrincess' first Bukkake!

Default The GloryholePrincess' first Bukkake!

Tomorrow at 1pm, I am going to be experiencing my first ever planned Bukkake where I am the target. I have mentioned how I have always wanted to reproduce a Japanese Bukkake.
    How should I take the Loads of Cum?

In what position? Upside down? On a bed? Kneeling? I was thinking of kneeling with a silver tray under my chin to catch all of the cum that doesn't hit my panties that will be tied around my neck.

Please post your favorite pic of what I should do?

Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Piper, I don't have a pic as a guide. But, if this is your first official bukkake you have to do it kneeling surrounded by the guys. Anything else would just be wrong. Also, be sure to do some pops with your sexy tongue out so they can cover that as well. Nothing is sexier that a cum covered beauty taking some of it on her tongue so she can swallow some of it while another guy is blowing still more cum on her face. Like she can't wait to start tasting everyone. Afterward sliding most of it down into your mouth and then swallowing it after playing with it is the perfect way to end the fun. Wish I was there to watch and help with the painting! Have FUN!!!

I have to agree with Brian1453...kneeling and surrounded by hard cocks just waiting to unload all over your face and tongue! Any chance your second bukkake will be in the middle of the country?
    Enjoy and have fun, you sexy little cumslut!!

Default Some guys need help

Nothing's more disappointing than watching some dude cum on a chick's shoulder because he's so caught up in the moment! So I suggest you take cue from the COHF strategy of making the guys stand behind you and point themselves down onto your forehead. And if you're kneeling (not lying) the audience will get a full-view of your pretty face as well as allowing for cum to flow down over your nose, cheeks, mouth, etc. - so everyone's happy.

And definately go with the tray below your chin! Just my directorial two-cents.

Expert

Just as important to me in these bukkake's is that a girl swallows the cum.

If the concern is std's I'm sure you know that risk of transmission is when it's on broken skin or in or around an oriface, inlcluding the mouth. So if it's already in your mouth (more risky) you may as well send it to your stomach. (lower risk).

That being said I'm sure you have the guys checked out and don't have to worry about it!

But I'd love to see you gulp down or drink down a mouthfull!!!

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by cocky View Post
    Nothing's more disappointing than watching some dude cum on a chick's shoulder because he's so caught up in the moment! So I suggest you take cue from the COHF strategy of making the guys stand behind you and point themselves down onto your forehead. And if you're kneeling (not lying) the audience will get a full-view of your pretty face as well as allowing for cum to flow down over your nose, cheeks, mouth, etc. - so everyone's happy.

And definately go with the tray below your chin! Just my directorial two-cents.
    What he said!

I was thinking of spitting the cum back out of my mouth every time so it leaks on the plate and then at the end, I was going to suck it all up into my mouth with a straw. How does that sound?
    COHF always has the women's head back. I was thinking more traditional Japanese. My head facing forward. ?? I will check back before I leave.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian1453 View Post
    Piper, I don't have a pic as a guide. But, if this is your first official bukkake you have to do it kneeling surrounded by the guys. Anything else would just be wrong. Also, be sure to do some pops with your sexy tongue out so they can cover that as well. Nothing is sexier that a cum covered beauty taking some of it on her tongue so she can swallow some of it while another guy is blowing still more cum on her face. Like she can't wait to start tasting everyone. Afterward sliding most of it down into your mouth and then swallowing it after playing with it is the perfect way to end the fun. Wish I was there to watch and help with the painting! Have FUN!!!

Anything before I get on the road?
    Piper

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    I was thinking of spitting the cum back out of my mouth every time so it leaks on the plate and then at the end, I was going to suck it all up into my mouth with a straw. How does that sound?
    COHF always has the women's head back. I was thinking more traditional Japanese. My head facing forward. ?? I will check back before I leave.
    Piper

Infamous

I love the idea of the straw. And head facing forward is great too. Hope you have an amazing time... (and I can't wait to see the pics!)

Infamous

Thanks Everyone for your help.
    I will post the pics as soon as my man downloads them from the cameras. I am so excited. I am going to be fully clothed!
    Piper

P.S.
    The pics below should hold anyone over until tomorrow.
    Hi Res pics
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...407#post379407
    Tons of regular pics;
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...=32054&page=58
    And some more on this page forward;
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...=32054&page=85
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamous View Post
    I love the idea of the straw. And head facing forward is great too. Hope you have an amazing time... (and I can't wait to see the pics!)

Infamous
    Last edited by gloryholeprincess; 02-20-2010 at 04:17 PM.

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast