Thread: How about a pure cum swallowing thread?

Default How about a pure cum swallowing thread?

I've been following this forum for a long time and I know it's about all kinfs of cum fetishes and also a lot of you are into facials without swallowing the cum. That's of course nice. But for me the biggest turn on is to see videos or images of the female members (or members wifes) who love to swallow the tasty cum without spitting.

I love seeing the thick streams of cum getting pumped straight into their mouths, greedily swallowed without spiting or sperm being sprayed into a glass or onto food and then being consumed.

One of the hottest things I know is also to see a woman on her back, mouth open waiting for precum and then full cum being slowly delivery by a long session of delayed/denied orgasm/prostate milking. All cum is slowly being delivered in thick slow streams for her waiting mouths to swallow. Because she love to swallow it.

Also swallowing from multiple men is great. It should go into her mouth without spitting.

Who are with me? I hope there is a lot of people with private stuff like this.

Beginner

Default Oral creampies

Yes! I love creampie-ing a girls mouths & having them swallow my load.

I used to live with one of my oldest friends who was a lesbian. And her girlfriend was really into me. She was a short gorgeous Jewish redhead with an amazing body & a big interracial fetish. She was obsessed with fooling around with me because I am dark skinned and exotic looking. Long story short my roomie & I ended up fucking a lot and eventually bringing her girlfriend into the mix. It became like an open threesome.

My roomie actually used to love when I came in her mouth, but her girlfriend was a true cum slut. She really got off on seeing my thick dark cock slide into her mouth or pussy. (Maybe it is the contrast, but I do too, nothing like stretching out a white girl's mouth or pussy.) She would deepthroat me and would love when I came in her mouth, but insisted that I cum on her tongue became she loved to taste & play around with my loads before swallowing them. I loved that. There were so many times where she would just walk into my room and suck me off for hours (she would make me cum in her mouth several times in a row, basically nursing from my cock.). She was very submissive otherwise.
    Last edited by NYDarkMeat; 12-29-2016 at 05:49 PM.

Expert

Swallowing is great. Love to see the lovely ladies have to gulp down a big load shooting out of a cock into her mouth

Virgin

Default No then yes

Cum swallowing gives a nasty appeal which makes me horny, but I've seen so many recent GGG where girls stay clean and just swallow, which doesn't give me maximum horn. I'd rather see the girl get covered in large amounts of thick stringy cum (hair, face, edge and in mouth) and then swallow at the end. Girl getting cum covered outside and in is the best! 😊