Thread: face rubs/slaps

* Verified Member *

Default face rubs/slaps

Does anyone have a good story to tell (one time or regular partners) about rubbing or slapping a dick across a lady's face, especially one not otherwise involving oral sex? Not about having one's dick slapped, which I don't enjoy at all.

I really enjoy such facial rubbing; if I have any problems getting hard this usually solves it, as I love the feeling and visual aspect. I even feel it's better when the woman is not too eager for immediately sucking on me, but just sits passively as I do this. I did this a couple time on dates with women who were not ready to suck on me, but didn't mind the facial contact. One let me finish on her face, the other let me cum in a towel inches from her face after the rubbing got me excited. That lady never did suck on me, so the rubbing was the most intimate we ever got.

A woman who will accept a facial dick slap is rarer, but I found a few who allowed that, and once I came very close to ejaculating just from slapping, though finished with a few jerks instead so as to aim the cum at her better. Would like to try that again and just let the cum fly wildly as I keep slapping. To me there's nothing violent about this, I can't imagine it can really hurt given the low weight and flexibility of even an erect penis, it's more about the combination of the visual stimulus and the sensation, plus the feeling of control which this act shares with a facial ejaculation, even when it doesn't lead to that.

Well your timing is excellent as here's a few from a recent set I need to post! A few dick slaps is always fun too!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

Default Face Rubbing

This really captured my attention...
    Im very surprised how rare it is to find any pics vids or conversation matter regarding this subject.
    One very memorable occasion for me was with a petite pretty girl... her small face was adorable.. she took it as a compliment as I tenderly stroked and rubbed my cock all around her smiling face.
    From a visual aspect.. I thrilled at the sight of my large rigid cock dwarfing her petite pretty face.
    I cannot find another thread on FF related to this .

AimeeCarr

Default Agreed

Yes - one of my fondest memories and best facial experiences was with a girl i just met who was giving me a blowjob in a bathroom at a party - and i had just seen a scene where a guy was rubbing his cock all over a girls face. I asked her if i could just rub my cock on her and she said yes. I basically used her face to masturbate, going in and out of her mouth as needed to get moisture to keep going - it was so hot and i slid it all over her face and slapped her a bit with my cock as i was getting hornier and hotter. (after i asked if it was ok) it was a massive facial and one of the only girls who ever let me do it, so it is a cherished memory. I don't remember her name and i never saw her again.... which is a shame, but also kinda cool.