Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: What makes a facial a CLASSIC facial?

Quote Originally Posted by jonze View Post
    Amateur Allure while primarily known for swallowing, has some classic facials. Especially back in the day when Thomas was running the site. Big loads on smiling faces is always a winning combo!
    Those were the daze. I remember trying to download the clips in segments on a dial up. I don't think I ever managed to download more than one segment before the modem dropped the connection. Still very happy memories. Cheers jonze.

Default I Can Relate!

Quote Originally Posted by wobblybob54 View Post
    Those were the daze. I remember trying to download the clips in segments on a dial up. I don't think I ever managed to download more than one segment before the modem dropped the connection. Still very happy memories. Cheers jonze.
    Yes, I remember that dial-up dilemma too! Amateur-Allure .... Amateur-Facials too! Slowly downloading the small clips of Beth, Michele, Ginger, and the crew! Even the pictures took awhile to load... tick....tick....tick.... revealing a little more each time; building the facial tension!

For me, it should contain eye contact with the viewer, breasts (cummy) , cum drool, cum play and a smile showing how proud she is to be a cock and cum craving slut.

Like this one from Lexi Belle, for example:

lusciousnet_lexi_belle_drenched_in__1425033836.gif

Another slut trait I love is when they can't stop sucking their cock for more cum after they've been drenched.

tumblr_osxym0Euhe1vzzozeo1_400.gif

NTPSbreg0fhd0oz6.gif lusciousnet_happy_to_have_such_thic_420890265.gif tumblr_oaqmu2Ultn1v8m5gmo1_400.gif lusciousnet_lusciousnet_very-happy-facials-animated-37_975847687.gif
    Last edited by beachbum; 06-02-2018 at 10:48 PM.

Default Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by beachbum View Post
    For me, it should contain eye contact with the viewer, breasts (cummy) , cum drool, cum play and a smile showing how proud she is to be a cock and cum craving slut.

Like this one from Lexi Belle, for example:

lusciousnet_lexi_belle_drenched_in__1425033836.gif

Another slut trait I love is when they can't stop sucking their cock for more cum after they've been drenched.

tumblr_osxym0Euhe1vzzozeo1_400.gif

NTPSbreg0fhd0oz6.gif lusciousnet_happy_to_have_such_thic_420890265.gif tumblr_oaqmu2Ultn1v8m5gmo1_400.gif lusciousnet_lusciousnet_very-happy-facials-animated-37_975847687.gif
    VERY cool pix! Thanks for posting!

Default I have this video Nevermind should have read further

Quote Originally Posted by weirdo2 View Post
    and of coure Kimmy
    Nevermind should have read further
    Last edited by dougncin; 07-01-2018 at 07:30 AM. Reason: wrote wrong

Beginner

For me, there are a number of key criteria for a great facial:

1) The woman must be naked - don't like any clothes at all;
    2) There should be spurts of cum over the whole face, from hair through forehead, eyes, perhaps ears, mouth and finally chin. If any cum drips onto a pair of large natural breasts too, that's a bonus!
    3) The woman should at least seem to be enjoying receiving the facial - mouth open, or, better, smiling
    4) The quantity of cum needs to be decent too, for a good covering
    5) No awful piercings or tattoos on the woman, and not so much make-up that she looks like a drag-queen
    6) No obvious large fake tits - really puts me off

Some examples:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Thanks for the comments!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coastalguys View Post
    For me, there are a number of key criteria for a great facial:

1) The woman must be naked - don't like any clothes at all;
    2) There should be spurts of cum over the whole face, from hair through forehead, eyes, perhaps ears, mouth and finally chin. If any cum drips onto a pair of large natural breasts too, that's a bonus!
    3) The woman should at least seem to be enjoying receiving the facial - mouth open, or, better, smiling
    4) The quantity of cum needs to be decent too, for a good covering
    5) No awful piercings or tattoos on the woman, and not so much make-up that she looks like a drag-queen
    6) No obvious large fake tits - really puts me off

Some examples:
    We have a LOT of the same criteria! Thank you very much for weighing into this thread!

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by DexMandrake View Post
    We have a LOT of the same criteria! Thank you very much for weighing into this thread!
    Thanks - it is surprisingly difficult to find many facial pics that tick all my boxes, but I will keep on looking and enjoying others that I find - on this wonderful site particularly!

Default How about this one?

I have never seen this facial before, and only time will tell whether it will become a "classic". But it has many of the elements that I enjoy:
    * Nice cum spread
    * Healthy viscosity
    * Intense eye contact
    * Hint of a devilish smile

What say you all?

Default Up and cumming

We've all probably seen this picture, but that is testament to it becoming a modern-day classic. It has grown in popularity over the years. Enjoy!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast