View Poll Results: Time to vote for your winners.

Voters
52. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: The January 2017 Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by captjack View Post
    Its been along time since I have posted on this site, So thought i should post.... this is image frames from a video me and my girl did a few years back

hope you enjoy
    damn these are great

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsHappy and Lstboy1 View Post
    Sorry to Admin, Mrs Happy wasn't content waiting the weekend to get the tech issue resolved. AND we decided since this was very much US and not ME we needed our own account ANYWAY. I can't post this quote enough:
    "I love this woman so much! She is so beautiful and I don't think I can take a "bad" picture of her. This shoot has my new avatar, super sexy! I'm SO off the market for good! She owns me for as long as she wants, such a beautiful person, and happens to have this body and at my level of twisted! Holy crap, I am the luckiest guy in the world."

Can admjn please contact me about killing off my old entries under LSTBOY1 and I will close that account once we move the contacts over.
    Thanks very much, and sorry for the confusion!

Lstboy1 & MrsHappy

Looks like we're back online!
    Thanks so much, and here's the payoff!
    I have got to keep saying it and saying it, I am the luckiest guy in the world!

Loving these...great faces she makes

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234