Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Fiance Slut

* Verified Member *

Default Desires

Well we would love to see a facial...

Also a creampie running down her leg in that plaid skirt.

She has an awesome body and I love her look and her size, perfect.

Virgin

Nice Body Hot and sexy looking

Expert

Can't wait to try that. We (wife is really pushing it) want to try cuckold/ swinging. We love roleplaying it during sex but after I cum i'm on the fence. I'm willing to give it a try. I try anything at least once. Anyone have any tips or real life experiences to share? Btw, sry about no new pics. I stretched my wifes asshole out a LOT and came inside her and almost got my fist inside her pussy but forgot pics. VERY sorry and will get them next time I promise. Any new requests on what to write on my wifes body?
    Last edited by SilentQueef; 05-31-2017 at 05:18 AM.

Expert

any tips would be greatly appreciated. Also going to be taking public pics soon

Fuck yeah!!! Ain't been on for a while so just seen your posts and they got me rock hard! danger lemonade lol that'll do me. Public flashing pics sound good. Fisting and streched assholes sound amazing too, love to see her pullling her cheeks apart after you'd been deep dicking her. Safe to say i blew a huge load over pics of your wifes arse

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by SilentQueef View Post
    Here are some more pics. Love it when she's screaming out other guys' names as I fuck her brains out lol. Then she insults my man hood and I cum. We are freaky lolol. Does anyone want their name written on her as I fuck her? I'll take many pics Here are some new ones.....

Who wants to clean up my cum out of my wife?
    Hi there! I'm a young 40's guy and I love the pictures of your hot girlfriend. She really turns me on! If you are still taking requests I would love for you to write "For Facialfan1" on her chest and then take some photos of her playing with her tits, her pulling her nipples and then some photos of you cumming on her tits and her smearing your cum on her chest. I look forward to seeing anything the two of you do!

Thanks for the great work!

Virgin

Cum on her favorite meal.

Expert

You guys are AWESOME! Thank you for the great responses. The wife wants to know what you would rate her body out of 10 and my cock lol. She wants brutal honesty.

Lemonadedanger...We are glad we are able to help you shoot your load. Wish we were there Feel free to send pics of you cumming on her pictures. That would REALLY get us off. Definitely going to take more stretched pics. Love shoving a big bottle in her pussy and not being able to feel her as I fuck her. She then insults my size and I cum instantly lol. What do you think about when looking at her pictures?

Facialfan1...We can definitely do that for you Want us to write anything else. She's a whore that does as she's told. What do you think about when looking at her pictures? Do you just want my wife for a quick hour of hardcore bliss or do you want to take her ou on a date and then get a motel and fuck her brains out through all her holes using her in everyway? Sounds hot and i'm ok with it as long as you cum inside her for me to fuck as very sloppy seconds lol. We are very into swinging but still haven't worked up the nerve to act on it :P

blah123.....I have suggested that actually lol. Prly cum on Reese cups and take pics of her eating it

What do people think when they look at my wife?

Sry still no pics. Wanted to but the bj got VERY messy and nasty and she wanted to clean fast lol. Her throat still hurts :P If you want details pm me

Good Evening.

I second the cumming on food and having your whore eat it, chocolates a good choice, the salty & the sweet haha. As for what i think about when viewing her pics, mainly i think about spreading her ass apart and going balls deep in her asshole after a few pumps pulling out then putting it straight in her mouth, having her lick and suck it clean then back up her ass, repeat this for a while maybe with you watching on giving her gentle encouragement (aka reminding her what a whore she is lol). Then blasting my load all over her face then shes all yours again.

Hope to see some new pics from you two soon x

Expert

Here are a couple more pictures I took of my wife. She said no but I said too bad. Really turned her on lol The close up pussy shot is of my wifes pussy she took for me to see at work. People noticed my VERY erect cock lol. Don't worry, I got her back Please tell us what you think and what you want to do to us Any requests?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SilentQueef; 08-27-2017 at 07:49 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast