Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My Fiance Slut

Expert

hahaha, now that's all I can see. My fiance wants to know what people HONESTLY think of her body? No worries, she has no feelings, trust me lol. She loves honesty. That's why she loves me, I can't lie lol. Anyone have any picture requests? I love taking pictures and showing her off and she loves doing as she's told, making me happy and showing off. We're both VERY public lol

Virgin

Some anal pics and cum all over her sweet little asshole ...

Expert

That sounds like an awesome idea. Should I cum inside her asshole or all over it? She'll do as she's told lol Uploaded the only anal shots I have of my fiance for now.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

These are just a couple of the many pictures I took the night I fucked her ass and played with it. If you want the rest message me. They aren't very different but just more of what i'm uploading now. I love showing off my gf to everyone

Virgin

Nice pussy...

Expert

Took a couple new pics finally and came deep inside her but forgot to take creampie pictures. We were to tired and she quickly cleaned my cum out of her pussy. Who wants to see my cum dripping out of my gfs pussy?

Expert

Sorry, didn't take any more pictures. Was going to fuck my wifes tight asshole but had to stretch it with toys first. Turned me on to much and came in her pussy as she rode me. Plus things got a bit to messy to take pictures :P Anyone has tips let us know :P Hard to cum on her anywhere because she loves when I fill her with my cock and then my huge load. She basically forces me lol. No complaint here. Let me know if anyone wants to see my cock or anything specific (no face) of my wife. We will write ANYTHING on our bodies

Expert

Here are some more pics. Love it when she's screaming out other guys' names as I fuck her brains out lol. Then she insults my man hood and I cum. We are freaky lolol. Does anyone want their name written on her as I fuck her? I'll take many pics Here are some new ones.....

Who wants to clean up my cum out of my wife?

Awsome thread mate!! Your gf has a great figure, nice pussy, cute ass, seems eager to please....... bit lacking the tit department, you wanted honesty lol!!!

Love to see more photos of that ass hole getting fucked, cream pies, the lot! Get my name on her too
    Last edited by lemondanger; 04-27-2017 at 07:17 PM.

Expert

Default New Photos

Here is the newest photo shoot just 2 days ago. I was fucking my wife and stopped mid fuck and grabbed m phone to take pictures. She said no, please just keep fucking me. I said people want to see a whores pussy and spread your legs. She frowned obediently and I wrote on my wife (it's supposed to be Lemon Danger but I was thinking with the wrong head lol) and came on her asshole even though she begged for a creampie. It wasn't a huge turn on writing another guys screen name or name on my wife as I thought it would be lol. Live and learn. I still came soooooo much lol. Any other suggestions or opinions about my wifes body? The more honest the more she gets turned on. Don't hold back. She also likes to hear what you want her to do and what you want to do to her.
    Last edited by SilentQueef; 05-06-2017 at 10:43 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast