Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: My Fiance Slut

Expert

very goog shampoo

Expert

Hello all. The wife and I did some public fun, sadly couldnt take many pictures. The wife had me put a butt plug in her ass as she wears remote controlled vibrating panties. She then put on yoga pants and a tee get without a bra. We then went outside and walked around a bit. It was dark outside sadly because no one was outside. I kept changing the speed and vibration type and everytime the wife would then give me a "you're a jerk face and please control me" face lolol. We had someone drive by at least lol. When we got back home the wife had gotten sooooo turned on her panties were covered in cream. Same with her pussy and I made sure to clean it up. Sorry, no amazing picture of my wife's awesomely creamy pussy because the second I saw it I cleaned my wife VERY thoroughly. It was very sweet and mouth watering. When we got home the wife immediately got on her knees and sucked me off with the panties still vibrating. We realized we cant use the vibrating panties in a quiet area. She wants to walk the mall or eat at a restaurant while wearing the vibrating panties. Hopefully new stories to come. Here are pictures of the panties.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beginner

What a great xmas gift idea.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentQueef View Post
    What's the craziest place your wife ever wore sex toys in public?
    I can't think of a craziest place - all have been pretty standard I think - but the most embarrassing was definitely a Chinese buffet. She was wearing a butt plug and it was just going to to be a bit of innocuous fun until we ran into her parents at the restaurant. Totally ruined the mood and she won't wear a toy to any place they might go. Luckily they aren't adventurous eaters so it hasn't happened again!

Thumbs up Amazing

Wow i just discover you... you are amazing and your wife is so pretty... the cum in her hair is awesome... dont stop your great work

Amazing pics my man, keep it going!
    Shes gorgeous!

Expert

Awwwwe thank you everyone! That honestly helps. Sorry we haven't been online in a while. With the holidays, our constant working and wife trying to do school is eating into photo shoot time. We definitely hope we never see anyone we know in public with the vibrating panties on. Of course if we do you better believe i'm turning it all the way up. Wife is reading over my shoulder and glaring at me but I say I win because she's naked with a butt plug in lol. We are planning to use the special panties soon on walks outside around the block and to the movies. Somewhere loud we found out or people will hear. Wife loves all your compliments and wants to know what you want to see more of? I tried to take pics of me giving her a facial but all my cum went into her mouth and she quickly swallowed my whole load lol. I have trained her well. I am very hopeful of her co workers. They keep following her around, blatantly staring at her ass and boobs and one guy even hit on my wife. He gave her chocolate and said she gets more beautiful every day. It helps that she doesn't wear her wedding ring to work I got instantly hard when my wife told me lol. He is an older guy, 45 to 50, which is her perfect age , she has daddy issues, and says he's really cute. He's black which is a turn on for her in a cuckold situation and me too. There is also a red head there which is her kryptonite. I'm a red head too so if she could get another red head she could die happy lol. I keep hoping she comes home with cum deep inside her pussy. That's why I hope she meets some "new friends" at college and/ or the convention we are going to this year. We both hope to find girls for my wife too.

Sorry for the long post but we like talking about our fun adventures

Here are some normal pictures of my wife working out (we are both trying to lose more weight) and more sexy ones to come soon. Hopefully you can jerk off to these normal pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images

Now this is a workout I can get behind!

What convention are you attending? Sci-fi / fantasy / gaming conventions are our main vacations and we go to DragonCon every year.

This picture gave me an idea; You cum in her mouth but she drools it out on her shirt (or even better yet, a work dress like this or blouse and skirt combo).

Thank you for the pictures. I am well pleased as I head into work.

Expert

lol ya, it's a very fun work out!

Do you want to know what convention so you can bump into us and take my wife back to your room? If you do can I watch? Or do you want to watch me and my wife fuck?

Those are REALLY good ideas. I'll have to make sure she doesn't swallow my cum lol. She loves it after I eat pineapples.

If you are interested in my wife she said she wants an email from you showing what you look like. She wants to know what she's getting on her knees for. -Her words

Quote Originally Posted by IamI View Post
    Now this is a workout I can get behind!

What convention are you attending? Sci-fi / fantasy / gaming conventions are our main vacations and we go to DragonCon every year.

This picture gave me an idea; You cum in her mouth but she drools it out on her shirt (or even better yet, a work dress like this or blouse and skirt combo).

Thank you for the pictures. I am well pleased as I head into work.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentQueef View Post
    Do you want to know what convention so you can bump into us and take my wife back to your room? If you do can I watch? Or do you want to watch me and my wife fuck?

If you are interested in my wife she said she wants an email from you showing what you look like. She wants to know what she's getting on her knees for. -Her words
    A little of A, a little of B. Mostly I want to know if we will be at the same place so I can bring the chocolate to slather all over her glorious tits. You would definitely get to watch - how else would the video get taken?

Sadly I am not able to share a photo (we have a no pictures agreement and I will not violate my wife's trust). Let's just say that I fall somewhere between Nathan Fillion and the ugliest man on the planet.

Last edited by IamI; 01-16-2019 at 06:02 AM. Reason: Added the all-important end parenthesis

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast