Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: My Fiance Slut

Expert

Default My Fiance Slut

My fiance loves to be a voyure in every way. She'd LOVE to go to a nude beach and do whatever I tell her to do. That includes guys and girls. Hopefully someday. If you have any requests you would like to see (pm included) except face she would LOVE to please Here are some to start with. She would love to know what people think of her body. Be as brutally honest as possible. She gets turned on by honest objectifying
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

My fiance wants to know what people HONESTLY think of her body? No worries, nothing gets to her, trust me lol. She loves honesty. That's why she loves me, I can't lie lol. Anyone have any picture requests? I love taking pictures and showing her off and she loves doing as she's told, making me happy and showing off. We're both VERY public lol

Virgin

Nice !! Tell her i wanna see cum on her little asshole ...

Expert

That sounds like an awesome idea. Should I cum inside her asshole or all over it? She'll do as she's told lol Uploaded the only anal shots I have of my fiance for now.

Default Damn She's Sexy

You're one lucky guy to have her.

Expert

Default Hot pussy!

What a sexy lil tight pussy! Love the creampie. So fucking hot!

She is gorgeous and you are a lucky man! I'd love to see her drool a big load all over a sexy black dress / top / skirt.
    Last edited by IamI; 03-17-2017 at 12:41 AM. Reason: fixed spelling

im happ to see you shoot cum any where over this lovely lady

love to see more thanks
    Like to see all the previous Winners of the The World famous "FacialForum" Competition ?
    Visit the **Competition Winners Hall of Fame** the winner for each month is added here loads of great facials going back many years
    Not a Platinum member yet click here to join

Virgin

Schoolgirl outfit is outrageous and the bodywriting is so fucking hot. She's a keeper man, sexy as hell!

Expert

We thank you for all the responses. She wants to know if anyone here would love to fuck her? I keep telling her how hot she is by fucking her repeatedly lol. We love the idea of cum drool. We already do a lot with drooling and bondage. Need to take bondage pics :P Any suggestions on what I should write on her whore body? I'll write ANYTHING. Peoples names and cuss words included. I'll also write whever you want as long as it can be hidden. She loves being used and defiled lol

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast