Thread: My Fiance Slut

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Expert

Default More photos with requests

Here is the newest photo shoot just 2 days ago. I was fucking my wife and stopped mid fuck and grabbed m phone to take pictures. She said no, please just keep fucking me. I said people want to see a whores pussy and spread your legs. She frowned obediently and I wrote on my wife (it's supposed to be Lemon Danger but I was thinking with the wrong head lol) and came on her asshole even though she begged for a creampie. It wasn't a huge turn on writing another guys screen name or name on my wife as I thought it would be lol. Live and learn. I still came soooooo much lol. Any other suggestions or opinions about my wifes body? The more honest the more she gets turned on. Don't hold back. She also likes to hear what you want her to do and what you want to do to her.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by SilentQueef; 05-06-2017 at 10:42 AM.