Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: My Fiance Slut

Expert

I love the new set of photos! Your wife looks amazing as always; she has the most beautiful set of tits! I look forward to seeing more of your kinky exploits. Hopefully next time your able to cum a big load in her mouth and have her dribble it down her chin onto her beautiful tits!

Thanks again for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by SilentQueef View Post
    Hello all We just got a new sex couch. They are not cheap lol. We want to put all sex stuff inside a locked room as a sex dungeon eventually. If anyone sees it we will say its for yoga and chiropractic stretching lol. We cant wait to use it. Wife was to busy to have sex but wasn't to busy to fulfill her slave duties lol. Sorry for the late reply but the blowjob pictures were going to end with me shooting my load in her mouth but when I said I was close she basically raped me and I came inside her. She LOVES the feel of cum filling her up, me making her dirty inside with my cum and the risk of pregnancy
    Congratulations on the purchase - we want one of those as well. I'm glad all is going well for you both and that you are getting even more kinky!

Default wow!

A pretty woman with such beautiful boobs. I just love the drops of cum on her breast. Beautiful!

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...7&d=1515907619

Expert

Thanks for all the comments It helps us get off and take more pictures. Then get off again lol. Here are some more. Wife modeling and sucking cock
    Attached Images Attached Images

*Verified Member* MessyandMarried's Avatar

Default Facial

Looking forward to some facial pics!

Expert

She is such a beautiful woman! I get so hard looking at the photos of her. I hope we don't need to wait too long for the next set. Hopefully you will share some photos of her with your cum splashing on her face, tongue and tits! Thanks again!

Expert

We plan on making more soon What are you favorite pictures and have you cum to any of them?

I love any glimpses of her fantastic cleavage. Haven't cum to any pictures in years, but I edge to them allot and my wife reaps the benefit!

Expert

We would LOVE it if we could make people cum Can't wait till my amazing wife lets me upload images without the black bar lol. That will be when we cam. Also, just got done fucking the wife with her vibrator and my cock in her pussy at the same time. There was a lot of owww and HARDER lolol. Ended up stretching out the wife to the point I couldn't feel her. Turned us on sooooo much thinking a big bull used her first Should have fisted her then but was too turned on lol.

WOW, you guys are crazy.
    IŽd love to see more cum on her titts or on nylonlegs.

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast