Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: My Fiance Slut

Expert

We are VERY sorry for the late posts. I had to go in and edit all the photos so that took a bit. Wife wanted to do something different besides cumming inside her which she loves. I took her up on the offer After I was done she was even MORE turned on and in 30 min she jumped me and made me shoot my hot thick load deep in her pussy I didn't upload all the pictures in the shoot because there are a lot. Let me know if you want to see them all We will hopefully have new pictures coming of her being pregnant. Let me know if this is not the place to post those kinds of pictures. She has a huge pregnancy fetish I am very willing to help her out with lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

Here is part 3 She LOVES the taste of her pussy on my cock

Expert

Here is part 3 End. She woke up the next day after a shower with some of my cum in her hair. Next step is walking around in public with my cum in her hair Hopefully another guys cum in her hair or on her pussy She's getting closer to allowing another guy use her as a cum towel She already loves going outside and flashing even at people lol. She loves making me noticeably hard and fuck in public. Trying to get her to get the pizza from the driver with my cum inside her or a dildo while wearing a skirt lol. Let us know your favorite picture and which one you came to

Quote Originally Posted by SilentQueef View Post
    Here is part 3 She LOVES the taste of her pussy on my cock
    That statement made me soooo hard! Don't apologize for the delay and thank you for the great updates. I will happily look at any pictures you post, and humbly beg you to post more of her fantastic tits!

To follow up on the ending, I love filling up my wife's ass and then plugging her before we go out for dinner. She will squirm to feel the plug and the lube / cum / whatever squish around inside her. That is so very enjoyable to watch.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by IamI View Post
    That statement made me soooo hard! Don't apologize for the delay and thank you for the great updates. I will happily look at any pictures you post, and humbly beg you to post more of her fantastic tits!

To follow up on the ending, I love filling up my wife's ass and then plugging her before we go out for dinner. She will squirm to feel the plug and the lube / cum / whatever squish around inside her. That is so very enjoyable to watch.
    You should pm if you have any specific pictures you want Wife loves making personal ones. She loves her nipples pinched facing an open window. Would you like to help?

That is VERY hot! Wife bought vibrating panties but we haven't been able to use them yet Wife and I just recently fucked in front of our fireplace waiting for pizza to be delivered. I came deep inside her pussy and rubbed he pussy making my cum come out while we waited. When pizza came wife threw on one of my dress shirts and thats it and answered the door. The pizza guy noticed my wifes tits through my see through shirt and saw my wifes ass as she turned around to come back inside. The whole time they were talking she could feel y cum dripping out of her pussy and down her thighs Apparently the pizza guys eyes bulged out and smiled lol. We can't wait to do it again.

Virgin

Default Great

Looking good

Expert

Wife wanted to have some fun but she didn't want me to cum anywhere but inside her. I made a mess of her instead and had fun drawing on my wife We want to know what you guys think and if you jerk off to her pics and cum. She wishes she could watch you guys use her pictures
    incredibly hot set. I have a serious fetish for the way her legs are splayed out behind her and she's covered in a fresh load. I jerk off to her, and using her to prime a load to cum on my wife's face tonight (since you asked). Thanks for these, looking forward to more just like it.

You should pm if you have any specific pictures you want Wife loves making personal ones. She loves her nipples pinched facing an open window. Would you like to help?

That is VERY hot! Wife bought vibrating panties but we haven't been able to use them yet Wife and I just recently fucked in front of our fireplace waiting for pizza to be delivered. I came deep inside her pussy and rubbed he pussy making my cum come out while we waited. When pizza came wife threw on one of my dress shirts and thats it and answered the door. The pizza guy noticed my wifes tits through my see through shirt and saw my wifes ass as she turned around to come back inside. The whole time they were talking she could feel y cum dripping out of her pussy and down her thighs Apparently the pizza guys eyes bulged out and smiled lol. We can't wait to do it again.
    Would I like to help? I'd love to help!

That pizza guy got the best tip of his life. My wife prefers non-vibrating toys when she wears them out so she can enjoy them longer. Also, its less noticeable so you know the people who figure it out are freaky themselves.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by frontlawnlegsopen View Post
    incredibly hot set. I have a serious fetish for the way her legs are splayed out behind her and she's covered in a fresh load. I jerk off to her, and using her to prime a load to cum on my wife's face tonight (since you asked). Thanks for these, looking forward to more just like it.
    My wife wants to see your favorite pic of her that makes you cum quickly. She wants your cum over mine too lol. We are working on new pics. Trying to meet new people. Going to a cafe today and maybe bar hoping later. Shes not much for online dating apps sadly.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by IamI View Post
    Would I like to help? I'd love to help!

That pizza guy got the best tip of his life. My wife prefers non-vibrating toys when she wears them out so she can enjoy them longer. Also, its less noticeable so you know the people who figure it out are freaky themselves.
    Omg right?! He totally could see. The shirt was kind of see through. I wanted him to forcefully take my wife right then lol. After he left wife told me she would have literally done anything. She kept giggling and flirting. I want my wife to get to experience other cocks. Shes only ever had mine lol. We have to be careful though. Last time wife and I went outside for fun she was wearing a super short skirt and no panties. Without looking around I lifted up her skirt and pussy flashed a guy. We had to cut our walk short because he started following. We love fucking in front of our bedroom windows too and we saw a guy next door on his back porch. I made my wife finger and open her pussy towards him while he was watching lol.

What's the craziest place your wife ever wore sex toys in public?
    Last edited by SilentQueef; 12-15-2018 at 09:14 AM.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast